Store Feedback Please!!

Solved
AnimeKyashi
Excursionist
26 0 8

Hey everyone!

I'm drop shipping via aliexpress I would love some feedback before I open the store! Anything helps!

animekyashi.com

password: cat

Accepted Solutions (4)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3782 749 788

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AnimeKyashi 

Your products look amazing. I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.18.42.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.17.52.png

- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.18.23.png 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Background color of website!
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.
Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @AnimeKyashi 

I've taken a look at your store, and I also would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Homepage

1. Bespoke Imagery and Design

With the accessories market, it’s particularly important to have attractive imagery and designs; obviously, when product aesthetics are a large factor in the purchasing decision. Therefore, I suggest you should design the bespoke imagery for the banner of your website. An aesthetically pleasing layout with large, high-quality images goes a long way toward setting a positive motivation for the user when they access your website.

Ảnh 1.png

Or you can refer to our template to create the impress homepage for the case store  Casen template.

2. Search field

The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

Pasted Graphic.png

3. Layout 

On your homepage, I think you should add sections for your special collection and new arrivals on your homepage. It will help your customer easy to scan as well as aware about the new products or best sell products of your store. 

You can add a section for each collection to show featured products as the image below with my Chloe template:

4. Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

Collection Page

I choose the Action Figures/Stands collection to make some reviews below:

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. So when you add the secondary thumbnail for your product this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers makes their purchase decision faster.

2. Product list layout 

I think you should unify the size of the product image that displays on the collection page. I find this image looks bigger than others, and think that it will make your website less professional.

Anhr 4.png

3. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as Price, Product title, or type, Thumbnail, Ratings, 

anhr 5.png

4. CTA button 

CTA button that appears under the product on the collection page will help you increase the conversion rate. In addion, when customer scroll to the favorite product, they will know where they should click to save or buy this item.

5. Use Load more instead of Pagination

You should consider using the Load More button instead of switching to many pages because this will help customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

Anhr 6.png

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @AnimeKyashi

Have seen your store, and the products are amazing. I think you need to take this advantage. 

Here are some of my comments for you: 

1. On your homepage, you should add:

- Add the banners. Banners are where you can show the messages and CTA buttons to lead your customers to some product pages. 

- Add Quickbuy or Quickview buttons to allow your visitors to see more product details faster. 

- Add a section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

- Have seen your Instagram store, and it has a lot of good content. If you want to show the data on your store, you can have your Instagram gallery. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

- Have the review section. It would be great if you can add photo reviews. 

2. On your product pages, you should add:

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles or frequently bought together

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Reviews

3. Add the About Us page. This page will show who behind the business and why you start. 

4. Some other points that you need to focus on: 

+ Are the price suitable? I suppose they're quite expensive. 

+ Do you try to research the market and your competitors?

+ What is your marketing plan now? how you can bring the products to your visitors?

There are many questions that you need to answer besides the store design. However, improve the online store is still the main point. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Replies 8 (8)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3782 749 788

Hi @AnimeKyashi 

Your products look amazing. I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.18.42.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.17.52.png

- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 10.18.23.png 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Background color of website!
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.
Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AnimeKyashi
Excursionist
26 0 8

Thanks  that helps allot!

AnimeKyashi
Excursionist
26 0 8

Thank you @Tuecus for the feedback!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @AnimeKyashi 

I've taken a look at your store, and I also would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Homepage

1. Bespoke Imagery and Design

With the accessories market, it’s particularly important to have attractive imagery and designs; obviously, when product aesthetics are a large factor in the purchasing decision. Therefore, I suggest you should design the bespoke imagery for the banner of your website. An aesthetically pleasing layout with large, high-quality images goes a long way toward setting a positive motivation for the user when they access your website.

Ảnh 1.png

Or you can refer to our template to create the impress homepage for the case store  Casen template.

2. Search field

The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

Pasted Graphic.png

3. Layout 

On your homepage, I think you should add sections for your special collection and new arrivals on your homepage. It will help your customer easy to scan as well as aware about the new products or best sell products of your store. 

You can add a section for each collection to show featured products as the image below with my Chloe template:

4. Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

Collection Page

I choose the Action Figures/Stands collection to make some reviews below:

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. So when you add the secondary thumbnail for your product this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers makes their purchase decision faster.

2. Product list layout 

I think you should unify the size of the product image that displays on the collection page. I find this image looks bigger than others, and think that it will make your website less professional.

Anhr 4.png

3. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as Price, Product title, or type, Thumbnail, Ratings, 

anhr 5.png

4. CTA button 

CTA button that appears under the product on the collection page will help you increase the conversion rate. In addion, when customer scroll to the favorite product, they will know where they should click to save or buy this item.

5. Use Load more instead of Pagination

You should consider using the Load More button instead of switching to many pages because this will help customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

Anhr 6.png

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AnimeKyashi
Excursionist
26 0 8

Thank you so much @PageFly that's good advice. 

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @AnimeKyashi

Have seen your store, and the products are amazing. I think you need to take this advantage. 

Here are some of my comments for you: 

1. On your homepage, you should add:

- Add the banners. Banners are where you can show the messages and CTA buttons to lead your customers to some product pages. 

- Add Quickbuy or Quickview buttons to allow your visitors to see more product details faster. 

- Add a section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

- Have seen your Instagram store, and it has a lot of good content. If you want to show the data on your store, you can have your Instagram gallery. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

- Have the review section. It would be great if you can add photo reviews. 

2. On your product pages, you should add:

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles or frequently bought together

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Reviews

3. Add the About Us page. This page will show who behind the business and why you start. 

4. Some other points that you need to focus on: 

+ Are the price suitable? I suppose they're quite expensive. 

+ Do you try to research the market and your competitors?

+ What is your marketing plan now? how you can bring the products to your visitors?

There are many questions that you need to answer besides the store design. However, improve the online store is still the main point. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AnimeKyashi
Excursionist
26 0 8

@AllFetch  Thank you for all the feedback!