Hi @My-pet-heaven, can you please share your store URL so that I can share you the feedback.
Thanks & Regards
I have shared the feedback with you over mail, please check that out, and do let me know if you need more help!
Thanks & Regards
I’m Richard - CRO expert from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.
I have just taken a quick look at your website and here are some plus points:
Have testimonials - customer reviews: This section will help you build customers' trust.
That being said, here are some suggestions for your store to increase the conversion rate:
1. Have a sticky header
This will help customers navigate from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.
2. Have a favicon for your store
This makes your store look unique and professional. You can check this Shopify guide for more details https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
3. CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
It’s great when you placed a “Shop now” button on your banner. A CTA button here will urge visitors to make the purchase and it is a great way to optimize your home page.
But, please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.
4. Have a secondary image when hovering
It helps increase the visibility of the products in order to make the customers more curious to click on and explore more.
5. Recheck image quality
I'd like to suggest you change the image in this part as it's low-quality to make your store outlook more aesthetic.
6. Remove the white spacing before the footer
I bet this helps your store design more professional
7. Add a section about your brand story
A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
8. Update information in the footer
At least, the Logo and Shipping policies should be placed here.
And that's my feedback! Hope it helps your business.
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Gina from flareAI app. Hope you are having a great day.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add a Home page link to the main menu so that visitors it will be easy to navigate from any page back to the Home page.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Add social media in the footer for the store to increase traffic.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business and add the About Us link to header or footer.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Correct all broken images. Example as shown in the below picture from https://mypetheaven.com/collections/cats/products/cat-window-bed-1486675234
Hope this is helpful
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023