I have been running my online store for a few years now, but I have seen a big drop in conversions and never knew I could ask this community for feedback on my store. Please have a look www.kwaitokoeksister.com and let me know your thoughts and what I can improve on.
As an E-commerce agency we have to say that your store looks really good.
In order to improve your website you can follow this steps:
If you need any help to set up this stuffs feel free to contact us.
This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App.
I love the look of your store and also the products you are selling! Couple of questions to ask you:
1. When did you notice the big drop in conversion? Did you do something drastic or change something in your store prior to that? I heard that Shopify implemented a one-page checkout option instead of 3 pages, maybe that has some effects?
2. Did you check your Google analytics and see also drop in traffic in the meantime? Or was it just drop in conversion only? By checking this you might be able to get to the bottom of the reasons.
3. Have you installed a post-purchase survey to check where your current customers come from? Perhaps a shift in marketing or popularity of the platform resulted in more or less engagement from your potential customers from different SNS sources. You can install the app easily by finding one in the Shopify app store.
Hope this helps!
Amee | Gojiberry Team
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points
Hi @Kwaitokoeksiste ,
This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.
Congratulations on your new store! It looks amazing and it's clear you've worked hard on it. I'd love to share some suggestions as hereby:
1. Add additional product images that show the product with a model
Including images of models in product presentations boosts engagement and emotional connection. Faces draw attention and create relatability. Seeing a model using the product makes it more appealing. They showcase it effectively, adding both information and visual appeal.
1. Add content on hero banner
Creating compelling content for the hero banner of an online store is crucial for capturing the attention of potential customers and driving conversions. Here's a suggested framework for a hero banner on an online store:
You can check this image for reference:
2. Adjust product title
Consider giving these products unique names with short descriptions or details for clarity and differentiation.
You can check this image for reference:
3. Add testimonials section
Adding a testimonials section to your online store can provide several benefits:
4. Prepare for holiday campaign
Boost your holiday revenue with customized strategies for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Thanksgiving:
These are some suggestions for improving the design.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kate | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I hope this message finds you well. I recently had the opportunity to visit your e-commerce store, and I wanted to provide some feedback that I believe could help enhance the overall user experience and drive more sales. Please consider these suggestions as constructive feedback from an E-Commerce agency:
Remember, this feedback is intended to help you improve your e-commerce store, and I appreciate the effort you've put into your business. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification on any of the points mentioned.
All the best,
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023