Store Feedback request - Mysandaly.com

MySandaly
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi guys!

I'm online since a few months and, after a good start, sales are pretty low, despite good feedbacks from customers and a  theme change I recently made, which avoids me to use page builders and such.

The website is www.mysandaly.com ; we sell premium leather sandals for ladies, made in Italy and we're based in the UAE, focusing on selling in the Middle East area.

I look for a feedback to understand if something and what is not working under the user-interface/experience side, and if I shall move again to another theme, or if the issues are on the advertising/marketing side.

Thanks for whoever will take a minute to check it out and share a feedback!

Replies 5 (5)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

Hi @MySandaly 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify and Congratulations on opening a new store. One of the most difficult parts about selling shoes online is not competing with other online competitors but it is competing with offline competitors. Therefore, I recommend you implement the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be analyzed by you for customer retention.

• Add Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

JJ.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_1.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It replaces 5 apps and offers Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MySandalyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Some good points on your store:

• good collection & product page
  • visually appealing

- You should remove this scrolling bar as highlighted in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_0-1628855333790.png

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1628855664247.png

- Things that are missing in your store that you should add to drive conversions and get consistent sales:

• Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start working the above suggestions to make your store better and engaging to engage the customers coming to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @MySandaly ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Otherwise Great collections and great work you have done on your website.

And you can show discounts banners at your social media pages then you will get sales.

I hope you will catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @MySandaly 

Great Shopify store! Love all the lifestyle photos. I would definitely include more of those into the product pages. That way it guides the customer and shows them their "why" to buy. A great way to reduce text and optimize your product pages are by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co...

Definitely add some customer reviews, I may have missed it or as you get them, highlight it in a prominent way.

Hope that helps 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @MySandaly,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

THEME
I know you just made a theme change so I'm sure it's discouraging to hear any critiques about it, however, there are a few things that I need to point out.

First, the need to hover over every product individually in order to see a price isn't very user friendly. The sandal title and price should be displayed right away.

sandals-01.png

Next, when you do click on a product, your navigation menu disappears. This doesn't give the visitor an easy way to continue exploring your products.

sandals-02.png

SEO
When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find a pair of sandals would search in Google. You have product names such as “Maiori” and “Castellabate”, the issue here is that a person trying to find sandals in Google is not going to type “Maiori” or “Castellabate” into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

PRODUCTS
As you know, sandals can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of sandals in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart (exactly like you have here: https://mysandaly.com/pages/welcome-to-mysandaly) and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook