Store Feedback Request-Real Queen Brand

Solved
RQA_CEO
7 0 0

Hello All!

I haven't requested store feedback since I started my business a year ago. Feedback needed for inventory, layout and if the site is user-friendly. 

Thank you for your time!

Real Queen

https://www.realqueenapparel.com 

Regina, Founder and CEO, Real Queen Brand
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1202 169 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @RQA_CEO,

My name is Richard Nguyen, and I'm a Conversion Rate Optimization expert at PageFly, a free landing page builder. I'd want to provide you with some comments in the hopes that you will find it useful. I've spent the last 5 years assisting merchants in increasing conversion rates by giving solutions to over 100,000 online retailers.

First and foremost, I'd want to compliment you on the following aspects of your store:

• You included a Refund policy and a Shipping policy in your footer
  • You displayed plenty of your highlight collections on your homepage with eye-catching colors
  • You have a testimonial section

However if I were you, I'd add some additional points:

1. Add a heading to your first slide banner

RichardNguyen_0-1642556736434.png

The first hero banner on the slide is the most important one, especially when it takes 5 seconds before moving to the next slide. It's already great that you included a CTA button here, but I'd like to suggest a short to-the-point heading that wraps up what your brand has to offer. This will be the first thing customers notice when they enter your store. As a result, this section must have a long-term effect. I feel we can make some improvements to your current banner.

2. Make the search bar more visible

You have a lot of white space on your header, so don't forget to take advantage and make your search bar more visible on your homepage. This will save the visitors time if they have a specific product in mind that they are searching for. 

When visitors became stuck, many turned to the search bar as a last resort. As a result, it's vital that users instinctively know where to find the search field so they don't have to worry about not being able to find it during those crucial seconds when they're trying to figure out what to do now that they're stuck.

RichardNguyen_1-1642556736307.png

3. Add a bestseller collection

It's great that you have a collection section and other ones, but you can show up your best ones, using the bestseller collection. This will also work as a link to redirect your customers to other pages on your website.

4. Move this part to the top (above your header)

The announcement bar is really important for a homepage, as it usually announces something beneficial to the clients. Here I realized that you have the announcement bar placed on your hero banner instead of above the header, which will attract much less attention. And you have two bars mentioning the same thing, so I think one should be fine. 

If not, you can do another bar on the hero banner and one on top of your homepage with 2 different offers.

RichardNguyen_2-1642556735651.png

5. Add an Add To Cart button to your homepage for your products.

You may make your clients' shopping experience as simple as possible by adding an Add to Cart button to your Shopify site. You can put an Add to Cart button for each item on a collection. If your consumers click the Add to Cart button on the collection, they will not be sent to the product page or shopping cart.

RichardNguyen_3-1642556736367.png

That concludes my remarks. You might want to check out PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 Support Live Chat to give your store a more impressive design and boost conversions. You might also want to check out PageFly's article on how to personalize a Shopify site, which may be helpful.

Please LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION if you found it useful.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Kandrew
Tourist
13 0 0
RQA_CEO
7 0 0

Yes. Did the URL not work?

Regina

Kandrew
Tourist
13 0 0

unfortunately, It doesn't.

Kandrew 

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1202 169 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @RQA_CEO,

My name is Richard Nguyen, and I'm a Conversion Rate Optimization expert at PageFly, a free landing page builder. I'd want to provide you with some comments in the hopes that you will find it useful. I've spent the last 5 years assisting merchants in increasing conversion rates by giving solutions to over 100,000 online retailers.

First and foremost, I'd want to compliment you on the following aspects of your store:

• You included a Refund policy and a Shipping policy in your footer
  • You displayed plenty of your highlight collections on your homepage with eye-catching colors
  • You have a testimonial section

However if I were you, I'd add some additional points:

1. Add a heading to your first slide banner

RichardNguyen_0-1642556736434.png

The first hero banner on the slide is the most important one, especially when it takes 5 seconds before moving to the next slide. It's already great that you included a CTA button here, but I'd like to suggest a short to-the-point heading that wraps up what your brand has to offer. This will be the first thing customers notice when they enter your store. As a result, this section must have a long-term effect. I feel we can make some improvements to your current banner.

2. Make the search bar more visible

You have a lot of white space on your header, so don't forget to take advantage and make your search bar more visible on your homepage. This will save the visitors time if they have a specific product in mind that they are searching for. 

When visitors became stuck, many turned to the search bar as a last resort. As a result, it's vital that users instinctively know where to find the search field so they don't have to worry about not being able to find it during those crucial seconds when they're trying to figure out what to do now that they're stuck.

RichardNguyen_1-1642556736307.png

3. Add a bestseller collection

It's great that you have a collection section and other ones, but you can show up your best ones, using the bestseller collection. This will also work as a link to redirect your customers to other pages on your website.

4. Move this part to the top (above your header)

The announcement bar is really important for a homepage, as it usually announces something beneficial to the clients. Here I realized that you have the announcement bar placed on your hero banner instead of above the header, which will attract much less attention. And you have two bars mentioning the same thing, so I think one should be fine. 

If not, you can do another bar on the hero banner and one on top of your homepage with 2 different offers.

RichardNguyen_2-1642556735651.png

5. Add an Add To Cart button to your homepage for your products.

You may make your clients' shopping experience as simple as possible by adding an Add to Cart button to your Shopify site. You can put an Add to Cart button for each item on a collection. If your consumers click the Add to Cart button on the collection, they will not be sent to the product page or shopping cart.

RichardNguyen_3-1642556736367.png

That concludes my remarks. You might want to check out PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 Support Live Chat to give your store a more impressive design and boost conversions. You might also want to check out PageFly's article on how to personalize a Shopify site, which may be helpful.

Please LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION if you found it useful.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

Kandrew
Tourist
13 0 0

Good remarks @RichardNguyen you are good at web design and marketing.

Give me your thoughts on mine: weonfleek.com.

RQA_CEO
7 0 0

Thank you so much Richard. I have added the Page Fly app to my store. I am awaiting assistance from the virtual chat team.