Store Feedback / Review

natasha_topaz
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello All, 

I would love some feedback on my store. 

Currently am experiencing alot of store traffic each day, however very little conversions and add to carts. 

I am worried that maybe there is something wrong with the webite, store speed, or its not easy to checkout. 

Would really appreciate some feedback. 

www.topazluxe.com 

natasha@topazluxe.co.uk

Thank You 

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @natasha_topaz, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

I see that you have a short introduction to your brand. I suggest you embed a link to your 'Our story' page, for example, so that customers can better understand your brand.

1.png

Also, in the following section, I expect that I can click on these texts. This will help your store easier to interact with, then increase a chance to get sales.

2.png

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

3.png

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P.s One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead). You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store.  Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you! This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest SIGN UP HERE

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @natasha_topazThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Make your announcement bar clickable so customers can take an action on it. Add a call to action button on it. 

- Add a section of 'Accessories' on the homepage. 

- Give product recommendations on the homepage, give recommendations like trending, new, recently viewed products by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. 

- Product page looks good!

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- For conversions, run email campaigns to reach your audience at right time with offers and rewards. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.