Store feedback, sale conversion any other probpem

gitanjalijais10
2 0 1

I would like to know y'all feedback on my store, relicdogstore.com, why I'm not getting any sales? Nd wht improvement I should do! 

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @gitanjalijais10.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback for your shop. I really enjoyed looking at the fantastic products you are offering, you also have some really great professional products and promotional photography and an easy-to-use menu system. One thing I would suggest upon quick glance, is to expand on your "About" page, which currently sits in your footer:

While I like what you have written here and it does provide great information for your customers, I would suggest going deeper with this as customers will want to learn more about your brand and story, which will also help with customer trust and retention. We have a helpful guide that talks about writing an effective about page here, that you can reference if you are curious. The guide touches on important factors when writing an about us information such as:

• Be motivating - Consider what you want your customers to do and how you want them to feel after reading the page. For example, you might want to inspire customers to join your mailing list to learn more about the producers of your products, or you might want to excite them about limited edition products so that they follow you on social media.
  • Be authentic - Tell the story of your business by using a unique, honest voice. If possible, include the values that drive your business, the story of its growth and challenges, and the goals of your business. For example, you might tell the story of discovering a need for your products within your own experiences. If you struggle to write in an authentic voice, then try recording your speech and copying it down as a first draft.
  • Be engaging - Use pictures or videos to break up the text and help your customers relate to your business. For example, you might offer photos of your business team or video testimonials from past customers.

Next, it looks like your logo may be slightly blurry:

You may want to reference our Uploading Images guide, to ensure you are uploading images as per our resolution and aspect ratio recommendations in this guide. If you are utilizing a third-party theme, your theme's developers may have different recommendations for images and I would suggest checking with them to clarify this. 

Other than those notes, the shop looks great! I love your inclusion of store policies as well as an announcement banner as well. These are great things to include for customer retention and information they may need when purchasing from your shop. That said, I would suggest moving into what you can start doing to build traffic on your site. Are you currently doing any advertising or marketing for your shop, and if so, what sort of techniques have you been trying? I love sharing this traffic article with our merchants as it breaks down some really great questions you should be asking yourself about your shop, such as:

• Is this a good product? A “good product” means that it’s good enough for your audience and passes their implicit cost-benefits analysis.
  • Is there a large target market? A market is a group of people already spending money on something. Are people buying the same type of product?
  • Is there an addressable target market? An addressable market is a group of people with visible shared qualities, already spending money on something. Is there a market segment you can focus on? 
  • Is there a great product story and/or compelling copy? You might have a clear “why” for the product in contrast to competitors, but you need to translate that pitch to compelling web copy. Does your product pitch resonate with them enough to purchase?
  • Is there a low-cost way to reach this audience? The goal should be to keep customer acquisition costs low. Are there multiple ways you can reach potential customers?

It then moves on to talk about some advertising and marketing techniques you can implement to start building traffic to your shop. 

I hope some of these ideas help you out moving forward, feel free to reach back out here with any further context into your current marketing techniques if you would like to chat about further ideas! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
972 135 727

Hi @gitanjalijais10 

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have notification bar and search, cart icons on the top
  • Show quality images

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

I. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_0-1634717626986.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at.

1.4 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be an important factor that affects the purchase decision.

II. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2.2 Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

"BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page." By the way, the BFCM is on its way. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 193

Hello @gitanjalijais10 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Organize header section with adding blog page, about us etc.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products on social media and provide those social links on footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Update Contact us page with more contact details. It builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps