I've launched my store about a month ago and I'm getting a decent amount of traffic but low sales. I'm still learning how all the ads work and wonder if I'm targeting the wrong people? But I wanted some site feedback to see if I there is anything I can improve on to increase sales.
My site is: https://tesslaract.com/
Thank you in advanced
I have visited your store the store design needed to be improved the main menu and the products are not easy to read it should be clear and catchy.
I am experienced digital marketing driving relevant traffic to your store require executing niche interest specific fb ads campaigns after that retargeting that campaigns will deliver the best possible results in terms of sales.
Feel to reach me
Hope its helps you
Hope the following suggestions will help you
@Tesslaract, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- On the product page, instead of making customers scroll down to see the product you should create a slider to have a look at the images.
- Ads help in getting a good amount of traffic to the store. Make sure you target the right audience.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
HI @Tesslaract ,
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022