FROM CACHE - en_header

Store feedback

Solved
geniusmwaka
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi. I'd like feedback and/or advice on my store, Notre Grâce. URL is https://notre-grace.myshopify.com Store password is freosu

I'll really appreciate your feedback.

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4103 820 868

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @geniusmwaka,

First of all, after glancing through your store, I have to say that you have made a comprehensive eCommerce site with all the necessary features. Thus, I only want to suggest some small changes to make it better. Here are some key points from my side: 

1. Reduce the number of banners

I guess that you are trying to encourage the site visitors to visit your product pages via some banners. In my opinion, they could cause a state of disorder on your homepage and make the web users feel distracted. Hence, you should consider eliminating some banners if you don’t see they are really necessary. 

LitExtension_0-1629789527863.png

LitExtension_1-1629789527893.png

2. Use the grid layout for the ‘Hair Care Tips’ page

When accessing this page, I saw that it is kind of plain and looks a little bit messy. What you should do is to organize the content in a grid layout. For each section in the grid, just briefly describe each hair care tip with a short paragraph and place an illustration image above it. 

LitExtension_2-1629789527773.png

3. Create a new ‘Benefits’ section for your homepage

Since you are only showcasing ‘Premium Customer Support’ and ‘30 Day Hassle Free Return’ as the current benefits, I suggest you could create a whole new section describing other advantages  that customers could receive from your business. I see you have already mentioned some benefits via attractive logos at the end of the page, so why don’t you place them beside the two benefits that I mentioned above.

LitExtension_3-1629789527902.png

LitExtension_4-1629789527816.png

4. Create a ‘Tips For You’ section

At the moment, the ‘HAIR CARE TIPS’ box and the ‘STYLING’ box are separate components. To help you save the space on your website, I think you could create a section named ‘Tips For You’ on the homepage and add them on it’. It helps the site visitors gain helpful hair care information from you.

Hope this helps :D.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @geniusmwaka 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check store speed for mobile after live the store
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

jcta.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer:

nerofooter.png

• Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @geniusmwakaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's a feedback that you can start working on:

- Product page looks good! 

- There are missing images on the background of some sections on the homepage. Add those images.

AiTrillion_0-1629807058906.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start working on the above suggestions to improve your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Replies 6 (6)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12120 1883 2416

Hi @geniusmwaka ,

I have just gone through your site. Its good But need some suggestion

- Decrease your header size (space issue), increase you log size and cart login icon etc

- Use Good image quality banner image.

oscprofessional_0-1629788528708.png

- Keep a proper layout of your page

- Increase font size

- Utilize proper space everywhere on home page

oscprofessional_1-1629788692274.png

- Use full width image with good qaulity instead of below 

oscprofessional_2-1629788728866.png

- Highlight your brand or you can say offers you have.

- Arrange your site product description in proper way

oscprofessional_3-1629788870788.png

- Look at this issue

- See below screenshot

oscprofessional_4-1629788900506.png

oscprofessional_5-1629788968060.png

oscprofessional_6-1629789109987.png

- Here you can show 3 products because this tab appears first on home page

- Home page needs more content. like feature products, Blogs collection, testimonial and all to be more attractive landing page.
- Add newsletter, (call to action) in a proper way. It will look good for visitors
-Increase page text content
-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page
Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.
Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.
Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.
Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!
Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4103 820 868

Hi @geniusmwaka,

First of all, after glancing through your store, I have to say that you have made a comprehensive eCommerce site with all the necessary features. Thus, I only want to suggest some small changes to make it better. Here are some key points from my side: 

1. Reduce the number of banners

I guess that you are trying to encourage the site visitors to visit your product pages via some banners. In my opinion, they could cause a state of disorder on your homepage and make the web users feel distracted. Hence, you should consider eliminating some banners if you don’t see they are really necessary. 

LitExtension_0-1629789527863.png

LitExtension_1-1629789527893.png

2. Use the grid layout for the ‘Hair Care Tips’ page

When accessing this page, I saw that it is kind of plain and looks a little bit messy. What you should do is to organize the content in a grid layout. For each section in the grid, just briefly describe each hair care tip with a short paragraph and place an illustration image above it. 

LitExtension_2-1629789527773.png

3. Create a new ‘Benefits’ section for your homepage

Since you are only showcasing ‘Premium Customer Support’ and ‘30 Day Hassle Free Return’ as the current benefits, I suggest you could create a whole new section describing other advantages  that customers could receive from your business. I see you have already mentioned some benefits via attractive logos at the end of the page, so why don’t you place them beside the two benefits that I mentioned above.

LitExtension_3-1629789527902.png

LitExtension_4-1629789527816.png

4. Create a ‘Tips For You’ section

At the moment, the ‘HAIR CARE TIPS’ box and the ‘STYLING’ box are separate components. To help you save the space on your website, I think you could create a section named ‘Tips For You’ on the homepage and add them on it’. It helps the site visitors gain helpful hair care information from you.

Hope this helps :D.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @geniusmwaka 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check store speed for mobile after live the store
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

jcta.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer:

nerofooter.png

• Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @geniusmwakaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's a feedback that you can start working on:

- Product page looks good! 

- There are missing images on the background of some sections on the homepage. Add those images.

AiTrillion_0-1629807058906.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start working on the above suggestions to improve your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
geniusmwaka
Tourist
3 0 0

Do you suggest I move the section with text on my homepage banner to the top (the one with BE THE TRENDSETTER) in order to decrease the size of the header?

What do you mean by utilise proper space on the homepage?

Highlight your brand/offers you have: I'm kind of lost here. Is this different from what I have on my homepage?

The site product description is the default. I tried to work around it but couldn't find a way to change it. And after checking other similar sites, I noticed they have theirs like that so I figured it's alright. 

Featured products: I have featured products on my homepage, so I am kind of confused. Can product reviews be made into testimonials?

Logo: I have a logo, the one displayed at the top of all the site pages. What do you mean by the logo is missing? Where do you suggest I put the one I have?

Front Images: Do you mean the banner images on my product pages or the ones on my homepage? 

Homepage designs: 🤔 Top Selling products banner...are these done when customers start buying products?

Blogs: I'm not sure how to create one so I haven't added any. I don't have any yet.

geniusmwaka
Tourist
3 0 0

Also, I have been trying to reduce the header size for my homepage and collection pages. Its not working. This is the code I found:

.site-header{
padding-top: 0 !important;
padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

#shopify-section-footer footer{
padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.main-content + .hr--large{
margin-top: -20px !important;
}

The instructions said to add it to the bottom of the file theme.scss.liquid

It didn't work. Any suggestions?