FROM CACHE - en_header

Store Feedback

Solved
lalucianagh
2 0 2

Hi everyone, 

I need help with my store on Shopify  https://www.lalucianagh.com I don’t know how to link privacy to my website. When I tried to clicked on the accept button it didn’t do anything. I did link it with my legal preferences. Also I want anyone’s opinion about my store any suggestions for improvement. Also my account is still on hold . 

Well appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2813 392 1738

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lalucianagh,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

First of all, You should add favicon to your store. Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

I just visited your homepage and it seems to me that your homepage lacks information now. Homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

You should add more content to your homepage. You can refer to this standard home page layout design:

PageFly_0-1631509634813.png

Basing on this layout, I also have some comments for you:

1. Make the header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

PageFly_1-1631509739975.gif

This feature is available in some themes so you just need to enable it. In other cases, you may need support from the theme support team. Feel free to contact them.

You can consider adding more menu items on menu navigation (blog, policy) to make it more informative.

2. Show all your categories in visual way

I see you have some kinds of product. So I think you should categorize them into different collection.

Showing all categories you have right on your home page and putting it at the top of the page is a good idea to boost sales. Customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

PageFly_2-1631517423486.png3. Show off your feature products

You can add some sections that show your products on the homepage. These featured products can be on-sales, arrivals, best-sellers… Visitors are often curious about products like that and they will click to learn more. This can help you increase conversion rate and therefore, increase sales.

4. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_3-1631517544891.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

5. Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. 

PageFly_4-1631517633865.png

It is good idea if you have images of your customers using your product and post it on Instagram feed.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @lalucianaghThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Align all the images with each other on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1631517893735.png

- On the product page, display the multiple images in the slider manner. 

- On the homepage, add a section of collection list- new arrivals- r6

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2813 392 1738

Hi @lalucianagh,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

First of all, You should add favicon to your store. Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

I just visited your homepage and it seems to me that your homepage lacks information now. Homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

You should add more content to your homepage. You can refer to this standard home page layout design:

PageFly_0-1631509634813.png

Basing on this layout, I also have some comments for you:

1. Make the header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

PageFly_1-1631509739975.gif

This feature is available in some themes so you just need to enable it. In other cases, you may need support from the theme support team. Feel free to contact them.

You can consider adding more menu items on menu navigation (blog, policy) to make it more informative.

2. Show all your categories in visual way

I see you have some kinds of product. So I think you should categorize them into different collection.

Showing all categories you have right on your home page and putting it at the top of the page is a good idea to boost sales. Customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

PageFly_2-1631517423486.png3. Show off your feature products

You can add some sections that show your products on the homepage. These featured products can be on-sales, arrivals, best-sellers… Visitors are often curious about products like that and they will click to learn more. This can help you increase conversion rate and therefore, increase sales.

4. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_3-1631517544891.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

5. Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. 

PageFly_4-1631517633865.png

It is good idea if you have images of your customers using your product and post it on Instagram feed.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @lalucianaghThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Align all the images with each other on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1631517893735.png

- On the product page, display the multiple images in the slider manner. 

- On the homepage, add a section of collection list- new arrivals- r6

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

lalucianagh
2 0 2

Thanks Sachin and everyone for all your feedbacks. As a zero IT or computer skills I will take it on board.  I don’t think I have the best products or photos I will admit but I am here to learn. I have a lot to learn. It’s a bit hard as I use my own hard earned money to begin with. I need help but I’m a bit hesitant who to trust. 

cheers 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@lalucianagh, you will learn it by time. Well, you can reach the shopify experts if you would like to redesign your store in a professional manner: https://experts.shopify.com/gowebbaby

If you would like to know in a better way about the tools you can add, we can schedule a call. Let me know.