Store Feedback

truevaluekart
2 0 0

Need support to review my store and also to help me with domain redirection.

0 Likes
bright_sales001
1 0 0

drop your store link for proper evaluation and view

0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
267 38 46

Hey @truevaluekart.

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you provide us with the URL to your store? As this will allow us to take a closer look into the online store and provide feedback.

Looking forward to your reply!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
truevaluekart
2 0 0

Hi @truevaluekart,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

You have a nice store with amazing products. Congrats on your business. 

I just had a look at your store and have some comments. Hope these will be helpful for you.

1. Renovate Your “About Us” Page

RichardNguyen_1-1632199004903.png

I see that you have an “About Us” page, very good you are on the right track. Yet, you can make it even better.

As the page is purely text, it makes the font seem smaller and the page looks quite empty. Viewers might also feel discouraged to read this till the end. The purpose of “About Us” page is to act like a connecting bridge between you and your customers, to make them understand you better. It will be so much more inspiring if you can explain further your brand story, your vision statement or introduce your team members. This helps to pull customers closer.

Don’t make your ‘About Us” look like a description. Add more pictures, smart design, videos, and CTAs for better effect. You might wanna have a look at how successful cases built their amazing “About Us” pages with PageFly here

2. Add more images for featured product

RichardNguyen_2-1632199026443.png

Try adding more other product images with many angles. It would be great if there are images with a model so that visitors can easily imagine how the shirt will look like on them.

3. Insert "Add to cart" button inside each product information section

RichardNguyen_3-1632199046297.png

An ATC button here will allow customers to quickly add their wanted items while still browsing on your homepage. This helps with your conversion rate.

4. Add countdown timer to create FOMO effect

Showing discounts is a good idea to boost sales but if you add a countdown timer right under the promotion banner, it will urge visitors to make their buying decision faster.

You can refer to our template here

5. Pay Attention to details

RichardNguyen_4-1632199085785.png

As I can see, there is a lack of name for one of the testimonials. Besides, The pictures and the CTA buttons are not thoroughly adjusted. Paying attention to small details can make your page look so much better and build brand integrity. 

If you want more help to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types, so I hope you can give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @truevaluekartThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page and display it in a slider manner.

AiTrillion_0-1632218483785.png

- Create a drop down menu in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @truevaluekart 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes