Store feedback

ekrom399
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, I was wondering for those of you that are experts in ecom to take a look at my page and suggest improvements. All constructive feedback welcome. Thank you!

comerciola.com

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Navigator
468 37 187

Hello @ekrom399 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky header bit smaller, so that rest of the page flows better.

You can improve Hero banner, As it gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update contact us page with more contact details.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1934 268 1411

Hi @ekrom399

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

I check on your store and am definitely in love with your professional layout. It gives me the feeling of high-end fashion, and I like how you use more supporting app to make the purchase flow more easily in your store. The product page is sure to be top-notch!

Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make it even better:

1. Home page

1.1. For the first section, it’s recommended to have a full-width hero banner. The current layout may create unwanted confusion in above-the-fold area for it’s blank space

PageFly_0-1634528803973.png

1.2 The brand logo on the sticky header is a little bit broken. While this does not affect your store performance, I would love to suggest you change it into a high-quality one to maintain the professionalism of your store

PageFly_1-1634528804120.png

1.3. Add testimonials to your store to increase the store's trustworthiness. You can also make use of our pre-made design here

PageFly_2-1634528804002.png

1.4. Blog posts can be helpful in a fashion store, especially when our customers now love to gain not just products, but also knowledge from our store. You can try displaying some blog posts related to mixing items, tips and tricks. Here is a sample design that you can make use of:

PageFly_3-1634528804116.png

These design can be used as pre-built sections, along with our +90 template - all at your disposal!

2. Collection page

Add background image to the collection banner to make it more personalized

PageFly_4-1634528803853.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

By the way, the BFCM is on its way. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Mac
Shopify Staff
172 17 23

Hi, @ekrom399

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I enjoyed looking through your store, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. You have done an excellent job with keeping your store design minimal and customers can easily find what they are looking for. Although, I do have a few suggestions that you can do to improve your shopping experience. The most important thing here is building trust with your customers so that they can feel comfortable when making a purchase. Adding reviews is a great way to do this and allows potential shoppers to gather more information about the product. You can check out this resource on How to Encourage Customer Reviews to learn more about the methods on obtaining honest reviews and the benefits they have on your business. 

Aside from this, I suggest growing your social media presence to build social proof and drive traffic to your store. Feel free to check out our guide on How to Create a Social Media Strategy That Sells to learn more about this. Following this, you can look to add a splash of movement to your homepage by introducing some branding material through a custom shoppable Instagram feed

Another great suggestion is to add Shopify Inbox to your shop. This app allows you to interact with potential customers and provide tailored recommendations if they have any questions regarding your products or shipping. This is done through a chat option that is located directly on your store and integrates with other messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat. Take a look at our Shopify Inbox Guide on how to set this up. 

We also have some great articles that go over how to increase your conversion rate and drive traffic to your store. Check our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' and 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as they will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales. 

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives and how you are using social media to promote your brand! Have you linked your social media accounts to your store to start selling in multiple channels?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
643 60 243

Hi @ekrom399 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you. 

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of great photos and content. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function to their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

If you want to enable Instagram feed on your website, try out this app for Free Shoppable Instagram Feed

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts on a number of products to reduce slow-selling products in your stock. This free app Bundle Product Volume Discount may help you at ease.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com