Hi there, wishing everyone well and much success this year. (Fingers Crossed)
I wanted to know if you would mind taking a look at my store and giving me some honest feedback? Feel my website is burning me out, not sure if I am not changing it up enough or if I need to add all those pop ups like other companies as soon as you visit the homepage. (I personally find those super annoying) but just looking to get some feedback, likes and dislikes, suggestions. Thanks!
Nice work with the site!
I'm not a professionist, but I suggest you to:
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Sorry to hear that your store is burning you out. I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First thing I notice is the amount of space being taken up in your header area. I would suggest downsizing your logo and moving the text "BE YOU" to the right of your logo instead of below.
Next, I'd change the white links to the same color you are using in your logo, you can see how much better it stands out on the page.
Scrolling down you have a Facebook error:
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product for example, you have named it "GOLD TURQUOISE SPIKE HUGGIE". This is a fine name, but not for SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Here is Bruno from the Shopify app Suproof . Firstly, let me say that I wish you a lot of success this year as well!
As for my feedback:
1- To start, I would not introduce "pop-ups" as well. They are annoying and distract the customer from their main action (purchasing your product)
Following feedback will be done based on mobile view
1- The blue bar right below the header has no content
2- There is too much info before reaching to product list. How about hiding the green section between "Own who you are" and the "Ear". I would suggest adding a CTA button instead
3- The "View all" button on each product is very hard to find. How about adding a more darker color to contrast with the white bg?
1- It looks like you didn't properly setup Instagram feed with your store
1- I see that you don't have any product review installed as well. I suggest checking it out Suproof. You can create personalised stories about each one of your products (Like TikTok, Instagram) or request customers to send their reviews about your products. This will add a more personalized experience to your store as well.
Hello @LLS, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- There's a blank space in the header. There should be no blank space.
- Add the heading women's rings and align the content. Displaying it on the centre will look good.
- Add multiple images on the product page.
- On the homepage after the collection list, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed section. Also after the collection list, you can display collections as you have displayed 'the designer's top picks' section.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. To collect more reviews you can send review request emails and reminders, push notifications.
- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up. Give loyalty points on signing up for the newsletter this will help you to increase the number of subscribers and once you have their email you can target them through campaigns and build a relationship for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!