Store Feedback

tellsstickers
1 0 1

Hi Everyone!

I launched my shop on Shopify about 3 weeks ago. I am wondering if any of you may have any suggestions or feedback for shop (www.tellsstickersshop.com). It would be much appreciated. Thank you!  

Replies 5 (5)
AshanMhmd
Shopify Partner
31 0 2

Hi,

I have checked your store and see a lot of things that can be improved. from the menu which should have more useful links to the colors you're using, clickable images, product descriptions, and product page optimization. I think your store is not ready for marketing yet.

If you need a detailed indepth review of your store and tip sn tricks to improve it for high conversion. You can submit your store here for a free in-depth store review.

❤️ Kandycookie.com - eCommerce Growth Partners
✔️ Helping eCommerce Businesses Scale Rapidly with the right Social Media Marketing Strategies and Campaigns.
FB & IG Ads | Email & SMS Marketing | CRO
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1659

Hi, @tellsstickers 

Welcome to Shopify! This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Congratulation on your hard work! In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, you can check on this Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1. Home page: 

• Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Adjust the theme color

The theme color right now can be disturbing after a while and not a good combination. You can consider changing the color or using the same yellow and blue but in a different tone.

• Add the special format for the header and CTA button in the important section:

PageFly_0-1621853470952.png

Visitors will take only a few minutes to scan through everything so this is an important part where you can get more attention from them. Consider making this more standing out with the bold header and adding the CTA button which can link to your collection or about us page right here. Make sure to have the same format with buttons in the other big sections.

• Adjusting the size between images and text

PageFly_1-1621853584539.png

Your images right now are too big and make visitors scrolling too much. This can make you lose potential customers. I recommend you adjust this to make it balance with the heading and the prices. 

• Adding CTA button in the collection list

PageFly_2-1621853726211.png

You can consider putting the CTA buttons in this collection to make it easier access to the collection pages. 

• Add the purchase and return policy

Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

• Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_3-1621854228222.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add more real case images for the products;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants

3. Check the page speed:

PageFly_4-1621854473879.png

Your store speed is quite good. You can optimize it more by adjusting some large content.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

You have worked hard for your store and I believe you can optimize it at the best soon! Keep up with your good work and wishes you the best.

Cheers, 

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @tellsstickersThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- You need to make your store trustworthy.

• Add high-quality images.
  • Make your store easy to navigate.
  • Make the layout more professional & organized.
  • Make your store engaging & interactive.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- You need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1411 145 257

Hi, @tellsstickers

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on launching a store! Especially given that you are also a full-time student. What a great idea!

You've done a good job so far, but there are a few elements missing that I think would really help your brand. They're all outlined in this post about buyer trust.

Basically, you're trying to assure potential buyers of your trust and of the value they will get from buying from you. So you need to develop a solid brand and these are the crucial steps to doing that:

• Have a strong, relevant name.
  • Have a visual identity (logo, color scheme)
  • Have a mission statement (what makes your brand different from others)
  • Know your target customer (who is your customer? What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech?)

So your site needs to be full of reasons why visitors should buy your stickers. What do people need stickers for usually? What will your stickers do for them in particular? How are your stickers better than other stickers around?

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

hi @tellsstickers 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales