alphastorepr
Tourist
13 0 4
Replies 6 (6)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @alphastorepr 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

I think it would be better if you put some important sections including Home, About Us, Shipping policy on your header navigation menu so that customers can easily enter them. Furthermore, you should adjust the images on your homepage, as a number of them are now quite large and take up a lot of space. This makes your site less attractive and professional to customers. 

Consider putting a customer review part (Testimonials) on your homepage. You should be using testimonials to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they aren’t strong sales pitches, they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. So take into account this point. 

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of great photos and content. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

If you want to enable Instagram feed on your website, try out this app for Free Shoppable Instagram Feed 

• Product page

I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts for a quantity of products to reduce slow selling products in your stock. This free app Bundle Product Volume Discount may help you at ease.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @alphastorepr 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you consider implementing some eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram gallery (see pic) on your Shopify Store will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with your products and accessories on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

88.png

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @alphastorepr 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and use non text logo
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

alphspeed.png

• Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • At footer:

alpfooter.png

• Add CTA with Hero Banners
  • Add Trust Badge  and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart drawer
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, trust badges, etc.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Kofi-
Tourist
9 0 2

Okay. A lot to unpack here.

First of all, we have this theme. Here's what I see first.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 5.31.09 PM.png

 An image that looks very outdated, and contrasting colors. The image has a black background but the site is dark. The red and blue don't go together well.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 5.32.07 PM.png

I don't get this logo either. It looks like... a blob.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 5.32.40 PM.png

This is nice. Clean , has the currency converter and everything... but not any navigation.

Overall, great set but I would make a few design changes. Great job!

-Kofi

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1280 178 854

Hi @alphastorepr, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have an essential tab: Catalog.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

Online store – AlphaStorePR 2021-08-27 10-56-10.png

Online store – AlphaStorePR 2021-08-27 10-54-29.png

Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

Online store – AlphaStorePR 2021-08-27 10-54-02.png

Please be aware all the elements should be aligned, it will help your store look more professional and clean.

Online store – AlphaStorePR 2021-08-27 10-55-03.png

Online store – AlphaStorePR 2021-08-27 10-55-30.png

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @alphastorepr 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz