Store Feedback

smartypants1119
1 0 3

Hello,

I just opened my shopify store on August 13th and would like feedback on my website. I am of a certain age and lack the knowledge about  e-commerce and social media but I am trying to learn with a lot of research and hopefully the help of the Shopify community. Thank you in advance for your time.

www.smartypantsclothingcompany.com 

Replies 2 (2)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @smartypants1119 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you focus on eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various clothing and accessories options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

OO.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales/demo_call

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @smartypants1119AiTrillion this side- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs that you can start working on to implement in your store:

- On the homepage, add a section of trending products. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. You can refer to the below image. 

AiTrillion_0-1630917793456.png

- On the product page, align the images in a recommendation section. 

AiTrillion_1-1630917949086.png

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.