Store Feedback

Gleamandshine
2 0 1

gleamandshine.com

Please give me some Feedback how I design my store.

Appreciate it

Replies 2 (2)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @GleamandshineThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store and here's the feedback:

- Reduce the blank space in the header and size of the logo.

AiTrillion_0-1630912848990.png

- Add about us page in the header. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Improve the quality of the images in the store.

- Add a review section on the product page. It helps building trust with other visitors. You can refer the below image.

AiTrillion_2-1630913102542.png

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @Gleamandshine,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100,000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I just take a look at your home page and want to leave some comments:

1. The header part

When I visit your homepage, I see the header occupies much space, which is unnecessary.  I think you should reduce the header size by reducing the size of your store logo.

Your header also makes the hero banner move down. For the visitors who visit your site firstly, the hero banner is a critical factor that catches their attention.

And with a smaller header, you can create a sticky header without affecting browsing experience of visitors. 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

Screencast 2021-09-06 15-46-19.gif

This feature is available in some themes so you just need to enable it. In other cases, you may need support from the theme support team. Feel free to contact them.

2. Hero banner

Hero banner is the first thing that visitors will see when they visit your site. This is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. Because of the importance of hero banner, you should display a high-quality image. The text on banner image is also hard to see

gleamandshinellc 2021-09-06 15-49-50.png

You have a message "Click here to see more" but when I cannot click it. You should add a button and make it prominent.

3. Your images

The quality of image really affects user experience so your site will be better if you use better images

gleamandshinellc 2021-09-06 15-58-15.png

Another image,

gleamandshinellc 2021-09-06 15-59-19.png

The image you choose doesn't show clearly which product you have. The product name is put at the end of your content so it can be missed. So I think you can consider using another image and change the button content, "Check Our Bedding Items" for example.

4. Add product testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good feedback, they will be willing to shop! You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

RichardNguyen_0-1630919274746.png

5. Show off featured products

You can show a section of products that are arrivals, on-sales or best-sellers. It will catch visitors' attention and make them click, and then help you increase sales.

You can refer to this layout from one of our templates:

RichardNguyen_1-1630919335775.png

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful, please tell me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly