Store feedback

Ohmytea
1 0 0

Hi everyone,
I hope you all feeling great.

I would appreciate feedback on my site.
Logo, Brand name, design of website etc

Launched 2 weeks ago and started with ads on pinterest, Google and Facebook 3 days ago with low budget. Getting traffic and add to carts but no purchase yet.

www.ohmytea.co

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Ohmytea .

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

With that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

1. Home Page

• Add the Text “Log in” next to the icon to increase the user experience.
  • Add a section about your brand story: “About us” helps to build trust and brand awareness to your audience, especially when your customers find your story relatable and inspiring. And design-wise, I can see you have an “About us” page, and by adding this section with a noticeable CTA button on your homepage you will encourage the customer to explore more.
  • Showcase more collections on 1 slide: You showcasing your product collection on your homepage which is good, but I suggest showing 3-4 collections on 1 slide on the desktop version since you will lose the customer’s interest by making them click too many times to explore all of your collections. Also, in some collections, the headings completely blend in with the background image which makes it very uncomfortable for the eyes. Adding a layer for the images or changing the color of the content will fix the issue.

2. Collection page

• Styling the Product Price to be more prominent. The price should be highly visible and that users don’t have to search for it — it should be visible immediately at a glance on the product page or below the Product Title. 

3.png

3. Product page

• Have at least 3-5 product images for all products. Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. Besides, you need your product image of your product in real life application like the image of the finish result of that tea. 

2.png

• Add reviews for the products: I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @Ohmytea 

Congratulations on your store! Converting traffic to sales will always pose a challenge, there isn't really one thing that will dramatically increase your conversions. You will keep doing and testing, learning what works and what does not work. They are a ton of useful resources on the Shopify blog and academy that can help you hone in on marketing. You can also check these articles on Making your first sales in 30 days and How to Build and Launch a Profitable Store. I think there are really insightful

Your store user experience is another factor that directly affects your conversion rates - this is basically how easy and efficient is it for your customers to find what they want and checkout.

I have browsed through your store and the user experience is really good. I like that your navigations are well set up (the main menu with collection links, the footer with all necessary links, you have also added a breadcrumb). This is all amazing!

Here are some little improvements that I think can help improve your store experience.

1. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

2. Show Estimated Delivery Date and Shipping Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 17”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

3. Add an Advanced search and filter app - Here I tried to search for the phrase "Sleep tea", I only got 1 result but you still have a lot of other products that match the phrase. I will recommend adding a search app that can return a more accurate result - so your customers can easily find what they want.

collinsmbaka_0-1631542833332.png

If you're looking to add a search app, you can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
DKHoui90
Tourist
5 0 5

what theme are you using?

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Ohmytea 

I love your store design. It looks great and attractive to me. Only a few things I suggest that you can improve on them

1. Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.

2. Testimonials/ Customer review

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

3. Create Bundles

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @OhmyteaThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- You can add 'add to cart' button below the product on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1631601908693.png

Add Trust badges & reviews. They are very important in eCommerce to make people trust your brand and store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. Also, add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

You can start working on the above suggestions to engage the customers coming to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.