Store Feedback

Ed33
1 0 1

Hi!

My store is (eshlond.com)

Can you please help me with your feedback about the store, and am I ready for selling the products?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @Ed33 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add ATC(add to cart), in the products page(Shop).

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Update Contact us page with more contact details which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, if you have any unique/handmade or vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @Ed33 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

I would love to congratulate you on your new business. Your website looks clean and elegant. I highly appreciate that you use product reviews and secondary images. 

However, there’s still some point that I think if you take into consideration which could help increase customer experience:

1. Homepage

1.1. Sticky header + search bar

A sticky header makes it easier for customers to navigate your website. It takes less time to scroll up and down. But please make sure that it has a proper size and won’t block the page's content. Nesting collections into Shop is my suggestion.

I recommend you put the search bar in the website's header. A prominent search bar helps customers feel rest assured, and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. I took Rare Beaty to be an example. They did a good job on this.

RichardNguyen_0-1633852634164.png

1.2. Give more info about your brand

When a visitor wants to learn more about you or your business, the About page is the page they’ll look for. Unfortunately, I can not find this on Eshlond.com along with. About Us is a great opportunity to tell your story and build trust, especially for a new brand. Tell your story and what makes you different from another Skincare brand.

1.3. Add in a testimonial section

Regarding skincare products, the majority of buyers make decisions after seeing reviews. You should take advantage of your product review and bring it onto the homepage to raise trust from customers and encourage them to take further action.

2. Collection page

Customers are frequently discouraged by multiple paginations. With the help of the "Load more" button. Customers can compare products on only one page. This creates a more consistent purchase experience and lowers the bounce rate.

You can use PageFly to add the Load more button.

RichardNguyen_1-1633856007279.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope you give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

LitCommerce
Astronaut
1806 421 413

Hi @Ed33,

Here are my suggestions for you: 

1. Introduce your business

In my opinion, only displaying products on your homepage is not enough. You haven't let the site visitors know who you are. Ideally, you should humanize your store by adding a brief introduction of your business. Remember to use the story-telling style to both raise the audiences' emotion and craft your brand in their minds

2. Use the pop up

Sumo revealed that pop-ups have the average conversion rate of 3.09%. This digital marketing material is a simple but effective option. You can use it for collecting emails from subscribers and offer them your coupon code. Pop-Up Window app is a good choice for you.

3. Use the live chat feature

It is undeniable that direct interaction is one of the most important ways for merchants to convert leads into customers. While visiting a store, site visitors usually need dedicated consultancies from you to know more about your business and products. This is when live chat comes in handy. It can immediately notify you of messages from potential customers so you won't miss chances to satisfy them and get more sales. According to Shopify, "merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, don't forget to pick a live chat app and put it into your pocket. I suggest you can check out Tidio app.

4. Use the quick view feature

This functionality will shorten purchasing journeys of your customers. In particular, it let them hover over each product on your home page and collection page. Then, they can check out the item description and add to their carts immediately. When it comes to the quick view app, please take a look at Smartviewer.

5. Don't forget the product recommendation section

The more products you offer, the more chances you can maximize your profit. Even after making each purchase, your customers will still be ready to spend for other items. Thus, don't forget to utilize the upsell technique. Specifically, I advise you to add the product recommendation section to your website.

6. Sales notification pop up

Sales pop can help you catch the attention of the site visitors quickly when they are on your website. It will appear in the bottom corner of their screen and let them know that other people have purchased your products. As a consequence, they will put more trust in your business and make their purchases faster. You can take a look at this sales pop app.

Hope these help.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @Ed33 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. You have done a great job. However, the most difficult about selling beauty gadgets is to compete with both offline and online competitors. So make sure you use eCommerce marketing tools for your Shopify Store. I would suggest you keep working on customer trust and consider the following recommendations. I hope it will work for you.

• About Us

Add the ABOUT US section in order to gain customer trust and make your Shopify store more reliable.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gained data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add a Blog Page

The blog page will make your shop more credible and relatable. It will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.

5.PNG

• Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

• VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, the number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at an affordable price, try  Growave. The app provides  Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, the shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
430 36 81

hi @Ed33  add refarell program,klaviyo email integration, auto currency switcher, reviews app, chatbot app, and other things need to be done also if you need assistance do reach out to us.

Regards

Ecommpremium

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Upwork