Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types
Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
Consider testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.
Make social links open on new tab.
Update contact us page with more contact details. It builds trust on your store.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.
Your website looks quite eye-catching, and I totally love the clean layout as well as the cozy and comfortable vibe from your store. Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:
1. Add a short description about your store (spirit, value, promotion,..) to attract customers’ attention. The hero banner is the most appealing section on a home page, so we can make use of it to increase the home page’s conversion rate.
2. Fashion items are driven by visuals, so make sure that we invest carefully on the product images. I love the images where your models wear the items, but it would be even better if the product images without the models are appealing as well.
Having wrinkles on clothes makes it look real, but too much of them may make the item old-fashioned.
3, Add testimonials section on your Home page to increase your store trustworthiness. You can check out the design from our template here: https://pagefly.io/pages/preview?template=packy
4. Use Load More button instead of Pagination, because in Pagination, products from the last pages have lower chance to be bought. Load More button can provide endless experience to customers, thus encouraging them to keep on with the buying process.
5. Add secondary hover images to your products, so customers can have a quick look at your products without the need to go to the product page
To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.
For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates
BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!
Hi @FelixEnglish ,
I visited your website. your products are very nice. But I saw something, this may be helpful
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat
- Footer: add your social media
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help)
- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. Here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify. In the top right corner, select Save.