Store Feedback

SofoeClothing
Tourist
6 0 1

Would love some blunt honest feedback on my store thanks in advance! 

Sofoe Clothing 

https://sofoeclothing.com/

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1958 272 1453

Hi @SofoeClothing

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Your website looks quite eye-catching, and I totally love the modern layout as well as the youthful vibe from your store. Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:

1. Make the Call-to-action button the most outstanding element on the hero banner, as it can have you drive traffic and increase conversion rate. You can consider using center alignment, or use a vivid color for the button.

You can also add a short description about your store (spirit, value, promotion,..) to attract customers’ attention and let them know about your store at first glance

PageFly_0-1636078503004.png

2. There are still a lot of blank spaces in the Featured Collection section. Try using a creative layout for the images to make use of all these spaces and make it look more professional.

PageFly_1-1636078502407.png

You can refer to one of our template here as a sample:

PageFly_2-1636078502918.png

3, The same issue happens to the Featured Product section. For this section, you can try using the 4-product-per-line layout to make it look neat. In this way, customers can compare between each product easily.

You can also consider adding a secondary hover image to the product image, so that customers can have a quick look at your products without the need to go to the product page. Adding a Call-to-action button on each product can help increase conversion rate for the home page as well.

PageFly_3-1636078502413.png

4, Avoid too much redirect - In this section, you can give a brief introduction about your store within 1 or 2 short paragraphs, before adding a Learn More button. Customers can freely choose to either gain quick understanding about your business, or having deep checking on your store

PageFly_4-1636078502494.png

5, You may want to check on the unwanted blank space here

PageFly_5-1636078502100.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

waytoapps
Navigator
482 41 196

Hello @SofoeClothing 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section, as logo and menu options are hard to see on the Homepage.

Make header sticky for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want. 

Make shop now(CTA) more visible on the hero banner.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products on other social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.

Make Social links open on new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Adegbola839
1 0 1

Hello there

How are you doing?

Your store has just caught my eye, and I would like to offer you a few positive suggestions on how to promote your store and boost your conversions. There is a lot I would like for your store to include in terms of features and things for you to add but currently you are missing quite a few of them.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
162 19 63

Hi, I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher sale conversion rate:

- Show promotion on the top

- add realistic product images

- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site

- pop up chat and discount pop up

- Footer: add your social media

- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help), and discount to attract customers

hori_tran_0-1636359331671.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq )

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app. 

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!