FROM CACHE - en_header

Store feedback

GSMTRUE
Excursionist
24 0 9

I would like feedback for tips and advice for my new online store.

The link is...   www.gsmtrueshop.com

Replies 4 (4)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 27 96

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing - I browsed through your store and I'm impressed with the work you have done. The store is neat and easy to use, there are no much distractions. You're actually good to go with this but it can use some changes.

Here are some feedbacks;

1. Create collections to categorize your products and to it easy for your customers to browse through your store and find the products they need. Currently it is difficult to tell the different products that you have on the store.
2. Use better image banners for the homepage, 

collinsmbaka_0-1650841400577.png

This is your main hero section, you want to use an image that is high quality and sells your brand better. Also the typography is poor, I will recommend redesigning this section of your page. 

3. You don't need this extra search navigation on the header, you already have the search icon on the right beside the cart icon

collinsmbaka_1-1650841755429.png

4. I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. You can have a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.
5. Telling your customers on the homepage that you were founded in 2022, is not really a good marketing content. I will suggest rewritting your about to focus more on what the customers will benefit from becoming a member or buying from your store. Alternatively, you can create an about us page and move that content to the about us page. You want your homepage to be about your products.

collinsmbaka_2-1650842066875.png

Overall, I like your store and products. Goodluck out there!!!!

Cheers! ❤️ 

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1632 254 938

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like how you:

• Have Sticky header
  • Feature a broad range of Product on your Homepage 
  • Have secondary thumbnail for product media
  • Have user reviews on your homepage

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

1.1. About Us section

In my opinions, this part should answer what is GSM True, what you sells and the problem you solve. 

I also think you should create a separate About us page with information of: 

• Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
  • Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
  • Explain your business model or how your products are made.
  • Put a face to your business, featuring the founders or the people on your team.
  • Incorporate persuasive content (e.g., an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage. 

And for the Member signup page, please consider add it to your header menu too. 

GSM TRUE 2022-04-25 09-36-35.png

1.2. Invest in Bespoke Imagery and Design

First-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the entire shopping session — with a negative impression translating to decreased patience with site hiccups and more abandonments.

Use bespoke homepage imagery and design, but be cautious if considering highly stylized, unconventional designs.

For instant, the information given here and the illustration don't match. You should show the promotion, shipping information and guarantee announcement below the Hero banner. 

GSM TRUE 2022-04-25 09-34-57.png

2. Collection page

2.1. Include Both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings 
Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products but the star average by itself provides insufficient information.

Always include both the ratings average and the number of ratings in product list items, ensure that the ratings average is easy to discern on both desktop and mobile devices, and consider including the ratings average numeral in addition to the ratings average stars.

Products – GSM TRUE 2022-04-25 09-59-20.png

2.2. Display a Secondary Thumbnail on Hover 
Users need as much visual information as they can get about products in the product list, and displaying only a single static image is a missed opportunity to provide additional visual details.

In addition to a standard “Cutout” thumbnail, show a secondary thumbnail on hover. Depending on the product type, consider displaying a “Lifestyle” thumbnail, a “Compatibility” thumbnail, a “Feature Callout” thumbnail, or a “Product Variation” thumbnail.

3. Product page

Electric Bottle Opener – GSM TRUE 2022-04-25 10-04-33.png

3.1. Use Video to Showcase Products
Important product features can be difficult to convey using static images alone. While product images serve as a vitally important way to explore products, there are certain product features that can be difficult to fully convey with only static images. 

Provide product videos for at a minimum the top-selling products.

3.2. Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content
Even if the return policy is located in the site wide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will hesitate to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.
3.3. Shipping information
Many users don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and “Delivery Speed” requires users to estimate themselves when they can expect to receive their order.
Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.
When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

3.4. Ensure a Consistently High Level of Detail in the Product Descriptions 
In the absence of expected or desired product information, users will often assume a product does not have the specific attribute if the information is not present.

Audit product descriptions to ensure a level of detail which addresses the needs of most users by (1) covering basic functionality, (2) explaining feature highlights, and (3) listing product details. Ensure the description supports product images by clarifying any potentially ambiguous visual details, or expanding upon interesting depicted features. Maintain a consistent level of detail and description structure across products of the same type.

4. FAQ page

One minor comment about FAQ page is that you can user Accordion here.  With the accordion header is question and its dropdown accordion content is the answer. With this layout, user can have a overview about common issues, concerns. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 9.27.47 AM.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog and guide as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

twjcbs
Shopify Partner
55 0 6

Well, there is nothing much to comment on regarding your store, but what seems a bit off to me was the fact that your store doesn't seem very responsive plus those two videos on your homepage shouldn't come below each other I think should have been this way...

Banner,

About Us,

Collection,

H2O humidifiers Video,

Testimonials,

Bluetooth Galaxy Projector Video,

Newsletter.

If you find this post helpful kindly press the like button..
saif-modemagic
Pathfinder
88 5 13

Hey @GSMTRUE 

Amazing store! Congrats on the launch 🙌 

I am a gadget freak (and a big-time shopaholic too). So here are a couple of suggestions from my end - 

• Homepage banner - Since that's the first touchpoint after one visits your store, it's usually recommended to use high-quality product images for your products. The typography can be slightly improved as well. 

• Reduce the #popups - IMO, there are too many popups showing up on the homepage as soon as I lad there. It's a lil too overwhelming for a first-time visitor. I'd suggest - keep only the essential ones upfront ( e.g. a live chat option)

• Showcase Your Bestsellers - It's important to create social proof around your products. Add a section for the top-selling products along with the best-picked reviews from ur shoppers. 

• Visualize Product Features - Not everyone will have the time to read through a long text in the product pages. It usually helps to convert these long texts to snappy pictures or feature cards that highlight the main USPs of your product. Apps like ModeMagic can help you create and leverage these product feature cards - for better conversions. 

Hope these suggestions help 🙂

Best,
Saif