Store feedback

Solved
DaliaHawley
Excursionist
20 0 7

Hi all! I would love to get any feedback on my store   www.daliabotanique.co.uk. I haven't started sharing it with people outside of my friendship/family circle yet. Thank you 🙂

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1202 169 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DaliaHawley 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With experience providing solutions for over 120.000 PageFly merchants in increasing conversion rates. I have a few suggestions that I believe will be beneficial to you.

1. Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

2. Make your header sticky

Customers will find it easy to browse from any part of the homepage to every page of your store with a sticky navigation bar.

3. Add CTAs on banner and product lists

A call to action tells potential customers what action to take next and reduces friction as the user moves down the sales funnel. If there are multiple desired actions for the user to take, there may be multiple calls to action on a page (For example: Explore now; Add to cart; Checkout; Buy now; Add to wishlist, and so on).

Please keep in mind that effective CTAs must have high visibility, a clear benefit, and a sense of urgency.

My recommendation would be to add "Add to cart" buttons under each product in the product list. You should also style them, as well as the CTA button on hero banner, to make them more visible, as the current one is barely noticeable.

4. Adding a testimonial section with pictures from customers on homepage

• Users typically rely on reviews rather than product detail descriptions and other information provided by a site to select a product because they believe reviews are more legitimate and trustworthy. I recommend that you display reviews on your home page and product pages.
  • You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps.
  • You can also use this guide to choose the finest reviews app for your store.

5. Highlight core product and brand features on the homepage

Users are quick to evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage; lack of clarity towards any of these concerns can result in premature abandonment. You can summarize and highlight core product and brand features, benefit bar with free shipping availability, and return policy information on the homepage.

6. Style product price to be more prominent on product page

• The product price on your site should have a bigger size and have a highly visible color. Size plays a large role in its visibility. On both mobile and desktop, using a large font size — close to the size of headers and product headlines — was most effective in drawing attention to this essential detail. 
  • It’s important to remember that price, unlike a product headline, is typically a very short block of text, and thus is easily overlooked by users when it’s displayed in a small font size.
  • You can refer on our article here about how to Maximize the Effectiveness of your Shopify Homepage with PageFly Page Builder.

Lastly, a Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App,

FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

View solution in original post

e-Scraper_com
Trailblazer
148 7 39

it is not a vital error but you can do this for a better site experience https://www.woorank.com/en/blog/the-importance-of-favicons-for-seo#:~:text=There%20are%20no%20direct....

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
TRVK
Tourist
12 2 3

It's looking good. Maybe you can set up a promo code to encourage new subscribers.

DaliaHawley
Excursionist
20 0 7

Thank you! Yes I am going to start off with a new buyer code for a big discount and then will re add my popup!

e-Scraper_com
Trailblazer
148 7 39

try to fix your favicon please.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
DaliaHawley
Excursionist
20 0 7
Hi, please can you expand on this? It's new for me! Thanks!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1202 169 820

Hi @DaliaHawley 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With experience providing solutions for over 120.000 PageFly merchants in increasing conversion rates. I have a few suggestions that I believe will be beneficial to you.

1. Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

2. Make your header sticky

Customers will find it easy to browse from any part of the homepage to every page of your store with a sticky navigation bar.

3. Add CTAs on banner and product lists

A call to action tells potential customers what action to take next and reduces friction as the user moves down the sales funnel. If there are multiple desired actions for the user to take, there may be multiple calls to action on a page (For example: Explore now; Add to cart; Checkout; Buy now; Add to wishlist, and so on).

Please keep in mind that effective CTAs must have high visibility, a clear benefit, and a sense of urgency.

My recommendation would be to add "Add to cart" buttons under each product in the product list. You should also style them, as well as the CTA button on hero banner, to make them more visible, as the current one is barely noticeable.

4. Adding a testimonial section with pictures from customers on homepage

• Users typically rely on reviews rather than product detail descriptions and other information provided by a site to select a product because they believe reviews are more legitimate and trustworthy. I recommend that you display reviews on your home page and product pages.
  • You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps.
  • You can also use this guide to choose the finest reviews app for your store.

5. Highlight core product and brand features on the homepage

Users are quick to evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage; lack of clarity towards any of these concerns can result in premature abandonment. You can summarize and highlight core product and brand features, benefit bar with free shipping availability, and return policy information on the homepage.

6. Style product price to be more prominent on product page

• The product price on your site should have a bigger size and have a highly visible color. Size plays a large role in its visibility. On both mobile and desktop, using a large font size — close to the size of headers and product headlines — was most effective in drawing attention to this essential detail. 
  • It’s important to remember that price, unlike a product headline, is typically a very short block of text, and thus is easily overlooked by users when it’s displayed in a small font size.
  • You can refer on our article here about how to Maximize the Effectiveness of your Shopify Homepage with PageFly Page Builder.

Lastly, a Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App,

FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

ReturnPrime
Trailblazer
172 15 36

Hello,
Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are a few suggestions. Add a nice favicon which is more visible, it helps to find your store when customers had multiple tabs in their browser. It is a URL icon that serves as branding for your website.
Add a unique logo design, as it gives identity and also separates you from the competition.
Consider a hero banner, as it gives a good impression when a customer lands on the homepage.
Autoplay trending/featured Products on the hero banner. Consider a few Eye-Catching Images with the Call to Action button(Shop Now)and make them slide one after the other.
Display testimonials/reviews on the homepage.
Improve blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way, you can engage with Existing and New customers.
Promote your products on social platforms and provide those social links in the footer section.
Make social media links open on a new tab.
There is no automated Refund/Return. I suggest you install an app from the Shopify app store which provides 'Refund/Return/Exchange'. As it makes it easy for the customer to Refund/Return.
Thanks,
Harish
Return Prime

e-Scraper_com
Trailblazer
148 7 39

it is not a vital error but you can do this for a better site experience https://www.woorank.com/en/blog/the-importance-of-favicons-for-seo#:~:text=There%20are%20no%20direct....

regards,
Alex with eScraper
DaliaHawley
Excursionist
20 0 7

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help here!

saif-modemagic
Pathfinder
88 5 13

Hi @DaliaHawley this is a very neat store design. Btw, congrats on the launch!

I've a couple of suggestions from my end-

1. Try to make your hero section of the homepage stand out. It's the first thing that store visitors notice when they land there. Instead of having just an aesthetic picture, you might want to add your product photography there - with a catchy CTA button that leads them to the collection page. Check this out-

saifmodemagic_0-1651144543775.png

Love the way they have added their store's USPs right below the homepage banner. As a shopper, it's a no-brainer for me to make a purchase decision. 

2. Do showcase your bestselling products to shoppers. There are several ways you can do that. Either create a separate tab/section below the homepage banner to display your bestsellers OR simply use product badges to highlight your top-selling products. This is what it might look like-

saifmodemagic_1-1651144803707.png

3. And finally, add social proof. You must add customer reviews on your homepage - it can be simple text or even photos/videos. 

Hope these suggestions help 🙂

Cheers,
Saif