Hi! I have a new Shopify store and would like feedback on the shop. I am very new to all of this. I could use marketing guidance as well as I have been live now for a few months with little to no sales dispite running google and Facebook ads. Etsy store does well Shopify not so much, would like to change this.
Any feedback ideas or help would be useful. Trying to learn how to better market my shop and generate more sales! Thanks!
thankyou for taking a look at my site.
so as i am new idk even what a Setup Traffic retention system is?
i do advertise on google ads and just started face book add but i get little to no sales conversions and hardly any traffic. i would at least be making enough sales on shopify topay for my shopify fees. right now that's not happening.
I have posted on my social media and continue to shout out products and things we make but again not much interest. Idk what i am doing wrong with ads, but i feel like i am throwing away alot of $$ for little return.
i am trying to do a funnel page qith free give away even but no bites, i have been advertising this on face book again no one is signing up and it is really hard to grow the email list. i have a small email list on shopify now of 36 or so ppl i have been sending out coupons and incentives but no repeat customers? not sure how else i can sweeten things to find right customers.
i did also do a customer concept and marketing plan too.. i just feel like idk i am not reaching them?
Again etsy is selling OK ads seem to work over there but not over here? so if you can recommend a pro i can talk to that is trustworthy that would be awesome.
idk if it is just an advertising issue? or if it is our products like i said we have etsy sales but the goal was to maybe eventually move away from etsy and just have our own shop. ATM that seems pretty distant.
idk what else to do for seo? i tried to follow guides and put in search terms i thought i did that correct but idk LOL
we are artists doing everything ourselves so it is hard in a way because we have to do all the shop stuff AND we make most of what we sell that said i am at a loss about how to get ball rolling here i just don't know how to make store more profitable?
thanks for your time an input!
Hi @Inlumined_Arts ，
I would be glad to give you some store feedback after visiting your website!
So, when I first entered your website, I was pleasantly surprised by your web design! Overall, it was great. However, I think you still got some details that could be optimized.
Firstly, there are some covered sections on your homepage, and I think maybe you can move your hot products down a little bit.
Secondly, I think you should also do some popups to show your hot products and ask people to sign up with their emails to earn "first visit coupons"! Asking your visitors to leave their contact information is really necessary! It's part of the CDP(customer data platform) strategy. If you don't store your customer's data, then you can't do further marketing. I fully recommend you to add some popups, or maybe move the content in the blue box to a prominent place!
Thirdly, I think you should add "sales" to your navigation bar to attract visitors! Any methods which can improve your retention rate should all be considered!
Marketing & Ad drainage
Aside from the feedback from the website itself, I am sure that you're most interested in how to do your marketing strategy and how to run your ads. My suggestion is not to be reluctant to invest! Firstly, you should make a diagnosis of the current situation of your online store. Is there currently not enough retention rate or not enough traffic? Find out your weakness, and put more spending on either marketing automation tools or some ad pixels.
So far, I think just try to improve your details, and make a diagnosis for your website by yourself, and if you need further professional help, my team and I are also very willing to help you!
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like + Accept the solution.
Hello, I wasn’t able to go through your store as the URL link was unresponsive but here are a few general suggestions on things you should make sure you have or add to your store if you don’t.
1) There should be a FAQ page. This would help provide answers to questions that your customers would most likely have about your store and would also allow you to showcase your knowledge in your field.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help to raise the level of interest and trust that customers have in your store.
3) You should put an add to cart button on each product page. This would make it much easier for customers to move forward in the purchase process. You can download the add to cart button here https://apps.shopify.com/add-to-cart
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the start of the main menu.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address.
Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See Shopify help here.
3. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
8. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
Did you know? Ecommerce on Google Search is greater than all paid channels and social media combined. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other free channels on a daily basis. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your store can access the Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
Also, I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 20% of your site. The remaining 80% is missing from Google.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023