I shortly checked your store and see mainly two optimizations:
1. Try to avoid too many popups. As I visited your store, I got two different popups at the same time. That's annoying.
2. Try to find better categories or curation of your products. The categories containing a lot of totally different lightings. Maybe try to find a unique style or offer sub-categories or filters.
Wish you all the best for more sales soon!
Hi @Paige3man ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1.1 Add CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
You can change the background color for the button and adjust the size of the text.
1.2 Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.
1.3 Have an announcement bar
Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. For example, a Countdown timer is a tip to encourage customers to make decisions quickly.
You can check this image for reference:
1.4 Add more content for the Homepage
Add Contact form
You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.
You can check this image for reference:
Add testimonial - customer reviews
1.5 Setting sale prices for products
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, you might want your customers to be able to see the original price, so they see the price comparison. The product listing updates on your online store to show that the item is on sale. It may help increase your conversion rate.
1.6 Include both User rating average and number of ratings for product
When you are getting feedback and rating from customers, you can take it into consideration to add them. Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.
1.7 Adjust Product title
You can make the product title bigger and change the color for it.
Also Product headlines that only include the product title don’t give users an overview of the product during the critical first few seconds after they arrive on the product page.
Always provide one or more key product features in the product page headline, with the most important features directly following the product title. Avoid relying on vague, misleading, or overly technical product headlines.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Victor | PageFly
Hello @Paige3man ,
I just visited your store, and overall it looks really clean and nice! Maybe there are still some details that you can improve! Here are my suggestions.
Firstly, never waste your banner! That's the first look for your new visitors when entering your store. So I recommend you to put your hot products there to attract their eyes, and maybe add your brand catchwords to it.
It seems like your website couldn't recognize where your customers come from through their IP. Then you should let them choose their regions, and switch their currencies or languages before they start to shop. So maybe you can move this section to the top right corner of the homepage, together with your shopping cart.
Note that your customers not only care about new arrivals, but are also interested in sales products! So you can add sales to your headers!
The last thing you may want to improve is your marketing automaiton. I didn't see any marketing automation strategies you have been using on your website. Such as redeeming your customers when they abandon their carts, leave the pages, and stay on a page with no actions. It's really important to read your customer behavior. If you often go to a mall, sales should recognize you. When you are hesitating whether to buy a shirt or not, sales will give you some advice or some coupons. You have to use marketing automation to make your customers feel like they are shopping in a mall. Thus, building your customer data platform, and using marketing automation is really crucial. An intelligent live chatbot would be a plus!
Those are my suggestions to increase your sales! I think QuickCEP is exactly what you need! QuickCEP consists of three major functions, marketing automation, CDP, and chatbot. If you sign up now, QuickCEP will reward you with a 1-year free trail, and 10,000 free emails! I would be glad to help you if you have any further questions!
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Your Banner is missing the Call to Action Button. Add a 'All Products' Button there so the customer can see all items for sale.
- Website needs a favicon
- Home page has no Testimonials. This builds trust on your website.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is fine! No worries there!
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to message us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants grow their store presence in Google and other major sales channels and generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, FAQ, etc to the footer.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. Once a product is found on while customer search for it, it is a permanent win! Let flareAI help to get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 6% of your site. Remaining 94% is missing from Google.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023