Looks pretty good, simple! Only suggestion would be to take that video on stores front page and put it at the top replacing the current slideshow then you can have it autoplay in the background when customers visit. I think this would improve engagement, it might take some custom code. Also might consider increasing logo size in header slightly. Good luck!
@Naraperfumery hello there, here are some of my thoughts on your store and how it could be improved.
1) If you have made some sales before opening this store, I suggest you get some reviews from those people so they can be placed on the homepage.
2) There should be more social media accounts linked at the bottom of the homepage. Right now only the Instagram account of the business is there when there should be for a TikTok account, Twitter, and probably Facebook as well.
3) Getting new customers and “locking” them down on your store is no easy task. However, the Seal Subscriptions App helps make it 10x easier as it would help provide discounts to certain types of customers interacting with your store in a bid to get them to make purchases now and in the future. The app is very easy to use and also has a free trial plan which you can try here https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions
I’m Richard - CRO expert from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.
I have just taken a quick look at your website and here are some plus points:
Have a sticky header: This will help customers navigate from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.
That being said, here are some suggestions for your store to increase the conversion rate:
1. Have a favicon for your store
This makes your store look unique and professional. You can check this Shopify guide for more details https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
2. Change the hero banner at the top of the homepage
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Though the current banner can describe exactly what you're selling, it's not fully displayed. This might result in a high bounce rate so please recheck it asap.
If possible, you'd better add a heading and a paragraph on the banner as well.
3. CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
It’s great when you placed a “Shop all” button on your banner. A CTA button here will urge visitors to make the purchase and it is a great way to optimize your home page.
But, please add a background color for it as it's now easily overlooked by the text in the banner.
And, rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.
4. Avoid too much white spacing
You can consider removing the last product in the second row as it makes your store outlook more aesthetic.
5. Check the size of all headings
The headings should have constant styling to catch the eyes of the customers in the different content blocks. Here are the screenshots for more details:
6. Add testimonials - customer reviews
Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
7. Update information in the footer
At least, the Logo and Return + Shipping policies should be placed here.
And that's my feedback! Hope it helps your business.
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @Naraperfumery ,
We are AliReviews - All-in-one reviews solution for all businesses.
Congratulate you on your new business. We dived into your site and have seen good works you did, but there is a few things we noticed that you may want to change to have a better customer experience.
1. Sticky header:
Make your header sticky so that your customers can access to any categories or informations that they want.
2. Add CTA buttons:
Consider to add CTA buttons to increase the chance of likelihood to purchase. You can go to customize themes, add section on the page that you want and select the buttons form the list.
You can add some testimonials to build your brand trust, increase the chance of likelihood to purchase. You can use third-party apps to add your reviews, in case you're interest, we do provide reviews solution to all business, you can find more about us here .
You can put some more efforts to make this sounds more appealing, people always want to know how the business was come up
5. Pagespeed Insights:
Your site speed perform quite good on mobile version but not really well on desktop version. You can consider to optimize your image files, remove unnecessary apps or code to improve your site speed.
Hope these can help, don't be hesitate to contact us if you need any further support. If you think our reply is useful, please hit the Like button or mark this as Accepted Solution to let us know, it means a lot to us.
Hi there @Naraperfumery
I did a comprehensive audit of your store in two parts (my video got disconnected as I was recording)
I record these live videos daily in our new community for eCommerce founders and marketing professionals on Facebook - eComBrew
Let me know if you have any questions about this
I am Gina from flareAI app, and I am here to support you.
I've taken a look at your store and have some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
Hope this is helpful
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023