Hello , i have launched my store and i am two weeks in.
My budget is a bit low so i am trying to get traffic to my store organically (through tiktok) and it is a bit difficult to get views. I'm learning and making my store look better day by day. I would like your opinion and advice on what i could improve. I also want to note that my tiktok profile hasn't reached 1000 followers yet in order for me to put the store link directly on my bio, so i have put the instagram profile of my shop. Maybe this is preventing customers from clicking because they don't have immediate access to the store?
Hello @NektariosSakkas ,
We dived into your store site and saw your amazing works with the site. We suggest few things to help you create a better customer experience and boost your sales.
1. Pagespeed Insights
Your site speed performance quite good on desktop but extremely low on mobile, this maybe because your theme is not responsive to both version, you can consider to change to another theme that responsive to both. On the other hands, you can optimize your images files (use compressing tool to not affect the images quality), optimize your theme code and remove any unnecessary code or apps to improve the speed performance.
2. Products section:
- Make sure your products name and price align together, this can create a better visualization and a better customer experience.
- Highlight your CTA button to make it looks clickable and more visible, this can attract customers and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase.
3. Promotion campaign:
A good way to increase the impression and conversion rate is run a promotion campaign, you can create a discount code for the first purchase or discount for a specific products sets.
Everything else on your store site is great. Good luck with your business and let us know if you have any further questions.
This is Richard - CRO expert from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I did take a deep look into your web design. I see your page is very beautiful and elegant. For the design improvements, I would recommend a few things below:
1. Use the same image size
2. Add Featured products
Featuring products means dedicating a section on your homepage for the specific product(s) that you want to draw attention to. This section is supposed to significantly increase traffic to these product pages and can redirect visitors to a different page immediately. For those reasons, the choice of what to feature in this section should be carefully considered.
3. Add Contact form
You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.
4. Style Product Price to Be Highly Visible
Place the product price in the “Buy” section and increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.
For a highly visual effect, align the text/image in a straight line
Furthermore, International Women’s Day 2023 (IWD) is just around the corner. With the theme #EmbraceEquality, here are some worthwhile ideas for you to make the most of it:
1. Personalize your discounts and deals
You can offer sales, discounts or special deals to your female customers to make them feel more valued in IWD!
2. Show testimonials from female customers
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Additionally, featuring women's portraits with their testimonials would make it even more engaging.
3. Spotlights female staff
This can be a great way to enhance your brand presence as a brand that supports equality for women. You can even promote your own business if it’s women-owned as it is probably a golden opportunity for you to receive the support and promotion from others.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Good day! Gina from flareAI app - free sales machine here to assist.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
2. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
3. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. Also, make sure the product titles align similarly for a better customer experience.
4. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
5. Developing an optimal SEO product title and URL can assist search engines in accurately identifying your products and increasing traffic to your online store. Hence, strive to create distinctive and precise product titles and URLs.
6. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
Hope this is helpful
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore. It looks like you have received a lot of great feedback on this post!
Looking into the URL, I noticed that you are not using an announcement bar on your homepage. You could use the announcement bar to inform your customers of any ongoing sales or free shipping offers. This is a great way to create a buyer incentive and can get your visitors browsing.
What do you think about including a slideshow section as the first section on your homepage. You could potentially include your favorite product or best seller in the slides. This will allow your visitors to learn more about the business as soon as they load into your online store. This can strengthen your brand.
Let us know what you think.
Hi how did you add the box in the bottom lefthand corner, where it shows someone added this product to their cart?
also on the product page when you scroll down the add to cart bit goes into a bar at the bottom how did you do that?
your website is really good
I don't know what box you are talking about. I don't see any boxes in the bottom left hand corner.
For the sticky add to cart i used an app called vitals. Thank you for your comment , i am still learning and trying out new things.
Hello there @NektariosSakkas I have had a proper glance at your store and here are two major suggestions I have on how you could improve the store.
1) Include a category for latest arrivals on the homepage. Customers are usually attracted to new shiny products in a store.
2) A good way to strengthen seller and customer relationships is through offering well done subscriptions to suit different customer needs. The Seal Subscriptions App is vital when it comes to this, the app is tested and trusted for creating and managing several subscriptions in a store to meet customer needs. You mentioned that you are currently working on a budget, so it’s good news that you can use the app for free https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023