First time dropshipper, just set up my website slumberhug.com. I've been running ads for a few days now and I've gotten pretty decent traffic to the store, but no sales. Shopify says I'm over 1000 sessions but still no sales. I know that's definitely possible, but I just feel like there may be something else going on. Again, this is my first time dropshipping so I may be wrong. But I've gotten good results from my ads and a good amount of traffic to the store and I just find it hard to believe that I still haven't even sold one. I was hoping someone could just look at my site and see if there is anything glaringly wrong that I'm missing, or anything that would turn a potential buyer away. Thanks for any insight.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By showcasing your social media profiles in the footer, you can raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
8. The checkout page is not loading. I am seeing a few errors in the console. Please check the errors.
Hope this helps
Thank you for the reply. This was very helpful. I've been going through your last point about something being wrong with the check out page, and I can't figure out what you mean by that? It's loading fine for me and I just did a test order myself and it went through perfectly. Just trying to figure out what's wrong on your end because I think that could be what I'm missing. Thanks again for your help.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023