Store GDPR feedback.

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

I wondered how other Shopify store owners manage their GDPR? I am UK based and only sell to UK customers mainly due to taxes etc. My suppliers are UK too. I have added the Shopify templates for privacy, GDPR etc but wondered if there was anything more I need to ensure my store is compliant with these laws? Because I do sell outside the UK do I still need to use the EU GDPR template? is there anything more I need to do. Any advice welcome.

my website opens soon https://www.clickagift.uk. Password is Bradford so please feel free to check it. 

Replies 4 (4)
So_mun
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Markssxx

I hope you are doing well

I just came here to check something about the last solutions I got here that really help my store which I meet a great guy who helped me solved all the issue I'm really satisfied with it 

I can recommend him his really going to help you out with your store and make it Successfull

I wasn't making sales on my store and my store his 6 months old but when I meet the guy he helped out and get massive sales I'm very sure he can help you also 

Drop your wass num. Ber to reach him

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

How do I remove powered by Shopify?

So_mun
Tourist
5 0 1

I will like to know if you have wat s a. p. p. So you can meet that guy so he tell you everything and also helps you in any aspect you need to know and also need help for

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Thank you I like the feedback I have removed powered by Shopify. I do have a contact to help me further thanks