Store not converting-Seeking feedback

Solved
QAS2021
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi, I launched a few weeks ago and have 1000 sessions but no conversions. I'm hoping for some feedback as to why. All opinions welcome. Thanks

Andrew

quakingaspensupply.com 

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @QAS2021, I hope you are doing good. Here are some suggestions:

- There is a blank space in the header. 

- Add title here instead of the homepage.

Screenshot (55).png

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. You can try the all in one app AiTrillion, it has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add reviews on the homepage & the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Welcome customers to your store with a welcome & discount pop-up.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @QAS2021 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Reduce space at header
  • Add favicon
  • Improve your speed for mobile
  • Check the link of social profiles at footer
  • Need to use the close button at popup

no close.png

• Need to do On-Page Optimization 
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart

QAS2021
Tourist
3 1 0

Thank you for reviewing my store. I really appreciate it. Great suggestions, I'll get working on it. Take care!

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @QAS2021, I hope you are doing good. Here are some suggestions:

- There is a blank space in the header. 

- Add title here instead of the homepage.

Screenshot (55).png

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. You can try the all in one app AiTrillion, it has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add reviews on the homepage & the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Welcome customers to your store with a welcome & discount pop-up.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @QAS2021 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Reduce space at header
  • Add favicon
  • Improve your speed for mobile
  • Check the link of social profiles at footer
  • Need to use the close button at popup

no close.png

• Need to do On-Page Optimization 
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey Andrew (@QAS2021),

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

First, some minor things. Your logo looks great, I'd just recommend downsizing it so it isn't stretching your top bar down. If possible I'd also remove that white background on it and change the black details to white so that it stands out on the background color you've chosen.

I really like your slideshow, I would recommend instead of words like "Adventure" or "Escape" change that text to something that would tell a first time visitor what your store is about.

As I scroll down I begin to see your products and this is when the disconnect happens for me. Your photos are inconsistently sized and on different backgrounds. I encourage the use of multiple photos with varying backgrounds, but for that first, main image - they should all be the same size and on a white background so that you have consistency.

screencapture-quakingaspensupply-2020-12-01-11_14_19.png

Next, your navigation menu. I'd recommend changing the links here, instead of "All Collections" I'd replace it with "Shop". I would move the "Track Order" link to the footer menu instead.

screencapture-quakingaspensupply-collections-2020-12-01-11_19_48.png

Now, as for your products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have leggings, tents, survival kits and more. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will have something for everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

QAS2021
Tourist
3 1 0

Great suggestions! Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it! 

QAS2021
Tourist
3 1 0

Thank you for reviewing my store. I really appreciate it. Great suggestions, I'll get working on it. Take care!