5 0 1
Replies 5 (5)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

Hi @Sheikah,

Here are my suggestions for improving your eCommerce website:

1. Use the sticky menu bar

By using the sticky menu bar, you can allow the site visitors to access other pages on your website while scrolling down, without having to scroll up.

2. Use the 'Slideshow effect' for the header image

header image.png

Firstly, your header image is only showing the sales off announcement and this might confuse the site visitors. You should add another image to briefly introduce your business with a catchy sentence. I suggest that you should use a 'slideshow' header image to display both your business introduction and the sales off information. You can check out this app to start creating an eye-catching banner. 

3. Introduce Your Business On The Homepage

About Us.png

Secondly, after let the site visitors quickly know what is your business about. You should add an About Us section under the header image. It will help them know specifically about your brand and its story. Try to use the story-telling style for the content in this section, to help your website engage with the audiences more emotionally.

4. Use the 'Why Choose Us?' section

You haven't Showcased the benefits of your products and services. Therefore, you should add the 'Why Choose Us?' section into your homepage. It could showcase all the benefits that you can offer to your potential customers like: high quality product, free shipping, 24/7 customer support, etc.

5. Use live chat feature

Live chat is an effective communication channel to help you improve the conversion rate. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors. When it comes to live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.

6. Use the quick view feature

Quick view is a great feature that help you allow the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts, without having to leave the collection page and the home page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => increase the conversion rate more quickly. Smartviewer could be a great quick view app for your selection.

7. Show the estimated delivery date

Estimate the delivery date for each product also means showing the dedicated attention to your customers. Therefore, you can take a look at this app to display the estimated delivery date for each product.

Hope these help.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. I appreciate your response and good luck

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SheikahThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1365 193 871

Hi @Sheikah 

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. If you are not sure about what is a favicon, it is the icon next to your website's name, take the screenshot below as an example:

You can check this article to know how to add it. 

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. 

Let dive deep into the page you have:

I. Home page

1.1 Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

1.2 Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_2-1631704457746.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

II. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Sheikah 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Add Favicon

2. Add Login page.

3 Add Testimonials on the home page.

4. Run Google Ads, Facebook Ads for more visitors.

5.  If you have visitors but not any sales then you can track your visitors using the Replay cat App. you can now watch your customer's screen recording videos directly.
it helps to increase the sales because you can find problems in your store.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Sheikah
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for these tips, you are really great.
But how do I add login and favorites