Store Review & Feedbacks

MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Hi! May I ask for your feedbacks & suggestions for my first ever store? I would like to hear them before I go all the way on advertising my products. If possible, can you also tell me which product from my store do you think will be the best for advertising? I would really appreciate this so much as this is my first time using Shopify.

Thank you so much in advance! :')

Store: www.chrisandleon.com

Replies 6 (6)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

Hi @MikeBaguyo 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks great. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections of your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, so many products on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying on any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
waytoapps
Navigator
472 37 189

Hello @MikeBaguyo 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Improve hero banner, as it gives good impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) on the homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Its good to have customer review option on the products, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 46

Hello @MikeBaguyo ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Wow! Thank you so much guys for everything you have said. Will work on it asap. I really appreciate it! Very well said. Thank you!

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
963 134 724

Hi @MikeBaguyo 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

First, I like that you have:

• A clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Clear Shipping and Refund policies
  • A favicon for your store

However, I still think if you add these suggestions below it could leverage your website.

Add a sticky header

A sticky navigation bar will make it easier for customers to navigate from any part of the homepage to any page of your store.

1. Homepage

1.1. Add more bespoke images background

The background images of the homepage banner are a little bit bland and uninviting. You should use more bespoke homepage imagery and design, but be cautious if considering highly stylized, unconventional designs.

1.png

I take this banner as an example, the basic black and white are not appealing enough. It’s the upcoming BFCM and holiday season, you can consider putting out a promotion campaign. You can consult our templates for the holiday season right here

1.2. Feature a representative sample of products on the homepage

Only showcase collections might not be enough. You should feature a diverse sample of products directly on the homepage. Typical small catalog sites should aim for featuring at least half of the product catalog on the homepage, and at least 1 product for each product type. I would suggest you add Best-sellers and New in categories.

1.3. Add a section for a brand story on your homepage

Lack of trust can be the main reason that you have visitors but no purchase. Even If you are doing a dropshipping store, the brand story still gives you the opportunity to create a long-term eCommerce store. Branding is also great to increase the trust and the percentage of customers returning to your store.

1.4. Adding a testimonial section with pictures from customers

Users usually rely on reviews to select a product rather than product detail descriptions and other information provided because they believe reviews are more legitimate and trustworthy. I recommend that you include customer feedback on your home page and product pages.

You can use third-party review apps like Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, among others. PageFly works with these apps.

This guide can also be used to select the best reviews app for your store.

2. Collection page

2.1. Have secondary hover images for the product

Customers can easily scan many products to see additional imagery by presenting secondary hover images.

2.2 Use swatches to indicate color variations

Use swatches to indicate color variations in list items (and a single swatch or text if there is only one color), you need to make sure swatches are large enough to provide users with enough visual information, and clearly indicate the total number (e.g., "+11") if all color variations cannot be shown.

This is a nice example from https://sunniesstudios.com/, you can consult.

2.png

2.3 Compile the average ratings for each product.

On the product list items, you should include both the average user rating and the number of ratings. This is one of the most important factors in user purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to determine whether or not to pursue a product further.

3. Product page 

3.1. Add a minimum of 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are crucial for users to judge products; if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of the products and will be hesitant to purchase.

3.2. Add product description for all products

This is essential for all product so I think you should invest time to complete them and remember to add subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Wow! That was helpful. Thank you so much!