store review.

ychouloute
2 0 0

Hi @ychouloute 

Everything looks good .i would like to suggest few improvement for increasing traffic .

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (60).png

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.
->Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Hope! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @ychouloute 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

abyspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • At header:

abyassheader.png

• At footer: Add social profiles and About us
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3982 237 721

Hey @ychoulouteThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Design it in a way so while hovering other image is displayed to have a better view of the product.

AiTrillion_2-1624519797410.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_0-1624519194243.png

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important for an online business as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

AiTrillion_1-1624519291405.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add product recommendations, exit-intent popup, reviews you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @ychouloute ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1624605729064.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

RichardNguyen_1-1624605729106.png

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use the slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Adjust more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1624605726422.png4. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.

5. Check your page speed to improve its performance

I just tested your website on both my Samsung and iPhone and PageSpeed Insights app. You can see the reason via its’ report here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fabyssretail.com%2F&tab=mob...

You should consider removing unused code, Javascript, render-blocking resources and resize your images to improve the page speed. You can use this tool to check all pages on your stores to get the best performance.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.