Thank you for sharing! I'd be happy to take a look and share my feedback
1. Make the header sticky - The header is what your customers use to navigate the store, so it is important that they can access it from any section of your store. Make the header sticky, so when your customers scroll down they can still use the header and see the information on it.
2. Use all this space to showcase your products - After your hero section, what next show be your best selling products or featured products. Move your "About Us" section to the "About Us" page.
3. I will suggest showing your **product variants** on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions.
Here is an example;
Some themes already have this option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the variant images on the collection pages option for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.
4. Show Estimated Delivery Date on the Product page - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Aug 27”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.
5. Add Shipping and Return Information on the Product page
6. Use color swatches to display product variants - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.
Best of luck and cheers!
Hello @mdk23456, your store is password protected. Please share the password!