Store review

Solved
samglas
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

Would be nice to get feedback on my store. I wanted it quite minimalist but wondering if went too far?I

I currently know I have a problem with the catalog, the brooklyn theme titles hide the pictures behind. I'm trying to get this sorted. But would love to get your feedback on all the rest

https://ayelandco.com/

Thanks for your time,

Sam

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1207 170 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @samglas,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon 
  • Have a clear and CTA button on the banner

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

1 Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

ayelandco 1.png

2 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

TechTrends365 2.png

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

4 Have a newsletter/ signup form

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

Paper Comet 3.png

5 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision

6 Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

• Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase.

ayelandco 2.png

7 Display customers reviews and encourage users to submit reviews

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

8 Check mobile responsive for all pages

• Mobile responsiveness is very important because most of your customers will shop on their own mobile device so please make sure to bring the best experience to them. You can start by subdividing the long product description with Sections and Headings. Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information.

ayelandco 3.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you wonder how PageFly helps you build high-converting pages, explore here.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
812 88 140

Hey @samglas.

Thanks for reaching out.

When I was taking a look into your online store, I noticed that you do not have an announcement bar. This is a great idea to use to inform your new and existing customers about any on-going discounts or free shipping offers you may have.

You have beautiful products on your store, what do you think about including some of your best products in the slideshow section on your homepage? As this will allow you to showcase your brand to your customers and help encourage a purchase.

Lastly, I noticed that you do not have any Product Reviews on your products pages. You can add review forms to your product pages, and review score badges to your product and collection pages. It's a great way to provide business legitimacy and allow your customers to share what they think about your products.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
645 53 183

Hello @samglas,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Instead of THE CATALOG menu, add product sub-categories so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.
8. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Scale your site at no cost per click. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions. Grow your store presence on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1207 170 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @samglas,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon 
  • Have a clear and CTA button on the banner

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

1 Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

ayelandco 1.png

2 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

TechTrends365 2.png

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

4 Have a newsletter/ signup form

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

Paper Comet 3.png

5 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision

6 Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

• Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase.

ayelandco 2.png

7 Display customers reviews and encourage users to submit reviews

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

8 Check mobile responsive for all pages

• Mobile responsiveness is very important because most of your customers will shop on their own mobile device so please make sure to bring the best experience to them. You can start by subdividing the long product description with Sections and Headings. Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information.

ayelandco 3.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you wonder how PageFly helps you build high-converting pages, explore here.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month