New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

Store review

Crippsy16
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

Hi All

We just launched our new store ---

www.portableporter.com

Please check it out and let me know any initial thoughts. Any feedback is greatly received!

Thanks

Josh 

Replies 4 (4)
shakre
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Josh, your store really looks great and cool. 

appreciate you getting your store lauched. you also got a good products, but I noticed your text looks bold, moreover try bringing out the home, product and collections out with navigations.

Your customers comes to your just to get what they want, but they cant locate it. you will have a high chance of loosing more customers without getting sales.

Having a store isnt going to be the only thing to do.. I hope start marketing it soon.

Josh I got some suggestions for you

banned
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3018

Hi @Crippsy16 ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have some comments below and hope that you can consider them to improve your site.

Homepage

1. Add a CTA for banner

Creating a high-quality hero banner with CTA and making it a well-structured navigator for your visitors. It also shows exactly what you are selling and if you are running a campaign, the hero banner with a good CTA can help you to draw visitors’ attention at the first glance of 5 seconds.

Lacking a CTA like “Buy Now”, “Shop All” etc on the hero banner would be a huge waste since the CTAs help push visitors to discover more and make a purchase.

Here the video can be the hero banner and you can add the CTA under the video.

PageFlyVictor_0-1670559610372.png

2. Add testimonials

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this:

PageFlyVictor_1-1670559610237.png

Product Page

1. Use slideshow/ carousel for images

It is suggested that you can use a slideshow/ carousel for your images/ mockup together with the media list:

PageFlyVictor_2-1670559609975.png

Like this example:

PageFlyVictor_3-1670559610284.gif

2. Provide more “Lifestyle” image

Users need images to inspire them and get them excited about what a product looks like in reality. Without this context, users must estimate the suitability of a product based on other less helpful images and product information, resulting in lower confidence and a lower likelihood to move forward with purchasing.​‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‎

PageFlyVictor_4-1670559610234.png

3. Add the Related Products section

Creating a related products section on the product page will help you cross-sell your other products during the purchase process. It's a great technique to raise your average order value with little additional expense.

PageFlyVictor_5-1670559610240.png

Warmest regards,

Victor | PageFly Team

banned
SAN_MSWEB
Shopify Expert
872 109 112

Hi @Crippsy16!

I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).

Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!

Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:

- On product page, the header wont hide thus taking up half the screen.

Msweb_Sid_3-1670574023209.png

- Check the font on the Product Descriptions. The font is too bold making it hard to read.

- Please check the product page footers..... I believe you have a sale happening but the 'Join Community' button is covering what it says.

Msweb_Sid_0-1670573717151.png

- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.

Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.

- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 24 on mobiles and 75 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.

Msweb_Sid_4-1670574217270.png

That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.

These are just minor tweaks that the website needs. Feel free to DM us if you have any questions!
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!

Best of luck and Regards!

MS Web Designer

Shopify Experts.

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78

Hi @Crippsy16 ,

This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.

I visited your website. The pop-up function is too big, it covers the entire page, so I don’t know what products your website sells, and you have two fill-in boxes for leaving email addresses on the website, which is actually not conducive to users to fill in.71a6c768-2a80-40ee-b694-458f1f1cd2ec.png

If you take a look at the websites with better sales, you will find that their pop-up windows do not take up much space on the page. If you like, I recommend the following pop-up window.

98e3bc63-f02d-4136-8664-4711ba3901a9.gif

When I visited your website, I could clearly feel that the speed of your website was not fast, so I used Google Speed to test your website and found that there were some issues that could be addressed.

3b9b7499-43c6-4b76-a354-0297f4427145.png

You need to optimize the speed of JS , you need to do some compression, or optimization.

QuickCEP_2-1670581249322.png

I understand that the picture in this position highlights the value of your product, but it is a bit inappropriate to put it here, you can shrink it or put it under the product review.

Adding such a wide picture at this position will affect the user's viewing of the detailed product content behind.

I tried to communicate with you through the chat on the sidebar and found that it required me to fill in too much information, which dissuaded me from inquiring, and purchasing products.

QuickCEP_3-1670581249328.png

You’d better add some service buttons on the side of the website, so that customers can ask questions during the process of purchasing products, help users solve problems, and effectively improve customer experience.

d8b1d755-4675-4823-8e05-8e0c1838baf7.gif

The above is my feedback on your website. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.

Best Regards,

QuickCEP

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .