Hi, If anyone has the time I would really appreciate some honest feedback on my store please. Still working things out but feel I have a lot of room for improvement especially on functionality of the site. Thanks - dirtbaggold.com
@Dirtbag you’ve got one of the most unique store concepts and products that I’ve come across on while navigating stores here so I’m without a shadow of doubt sure that your store would be successful. Here are some tips of mine I hope would be helpful in your journey to success.
1) If you have made any sales before, even if they were offline you should get some customer reviews for them. These reviews would help your store appear much more trustworthy and authentic.
2) You should create an FAQ page due to the nature of your product. This page would help share some vital information about your store that a lot of people visiting it would like to know about.
3) Building your store value and boosting conversion rates all depends on how well you can attract new customers to your store and make them stay. This is why I like to suggest the use of incentives in form of subscriptions to serve as sort of reward packages to people who have patronized your store. An app that would be very helpful with this is the Seal Subscriptions App. This app would help create those subscriptions to your taste and assign them to the appropriate customers in terms of newness or their level of loyalty. You can try the app for free here https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions
Thank you so much I will look into all these suggestions. We have had the store for some time and do make sales but at the moment we sell far better on other markets. This is good; however we also lose a lot of profit. I feel like it's time to improve our website and just seriously putting in more effort into bringing more sales. Thanks
This is Richard - CRO expert from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I did take a deep look into your web design. I see your page is very beautiful and elegant. For the design improvements, I would recommend a few things below:
1. Add the Call to action button to the banner
The first 5-second impression is really important. Having a clear CTA button above the fold can encourage site visitors to take action. It's a tip to encourage customers to make decisions quickly.
2. Add “Add to cart" button for each product
An add-to-cart button is especially effective for visually-driven products that require little information to be bought. In these cases, an add-to-cart button allows people to quickly grab and checkout without being diected to many pages.
3. Add testimonial - customer reviews
Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online.
You can check this image for reference:
4. Add benefit section
You should add the benefit section in the middle of the homepage and highlight the benefits. You can add content about shipping...
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @Dirtbag ,
We had a look at your site and saw your amazing products. However, we notice a few things you can change to create a better customers experience and boost your sales.
- Add CTA buttons on your banner and add some hover effect to make it more visible and clickable, this will attract your customers and inspire them to scroll more.
2. Products section:
- Add a CTA button to each products to attract the customers. Highlight your price more to make it eye-catching.
- Make sure your products name and products price align evenly to create a better visualization.
- Highlight these CTA buttons to make it more visible and clickable.
Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online, adding reviews will build your brand trust and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase from your customers. You can use the third-party apps to import reviews, manage them and decide how they look.
4. Pagespeed Insights:
Make sure your store site speed performance always good on desktop and mobile. If your site loading time is too long, people tend to quit and leave. You can try to optimize the theme codes, image files, remove any unnecessary codes or apps to improve the site speed.
Hope this can help. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Good day! Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that the below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
6. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
8. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
9. Too much space in the header section
Hope this helps
Hi there, @Dirtbag - what a cool idea for a store! It's so unique, I've never seen a product like this. I love it! You also taught me a new word today "Fossicking".
A few opportunities I've noticed on your storefront:
I trust this helps, all the best to you!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023