There are some issues with the hero section on your home page (see pic below). I can see nothing but part of a black image?
Your hero section should consist of a clear and emotive product image with a hero message like "Premium automotive accessories for discerning motorists". You also need a call to action button like "Shop now" in a contrasting colour to your website.
Also there is a typo in your promo bar at the top - "Guaranteed". Mistakes like this immediately make customers wary.
These are just some initial thoughts looking at your home page. Glancing through your site there are other issues you might need some help with.
I'm Garcia and I'm very impressed with the overall look and feel of your site, and I think you've done a great job of creating a user-friendly experience. However, there are a few things you could do to further optimize your site for conversions.
1. Sticky announcement bar, which creates a sense of urgency by letting users know that they need to act now to take advantage of the offer or promotion. It can encourage users to interact with your website by providing them with a call to action. For example, you might have a button that says "Shop Now" or "Sign Up for Our Newsletter."
2. Your hero banner look amazing but we should consider which we prioritize more. Apart from having long-term orientation for branding campaign (bigger budget to maintain marketing campaign), we do not recommend you use a hero banner with only sole one-side-angle of product. Some tips you can based on:
I prepared an example here:
3. Re-structure your content system, you can follow
4. Design more promotion for BFCM - marketing campaign (proper with your business as well)
At this time, purchasing power estimated is exceedingly high, users even buy the items without any demands for that, just need a strong enough incentive. You can make it up with another sole section in your page, or re-build a new section for holiday, you can use pre-made template (Some are free) to optimize your time.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Wishing you success on your way!
Garcia | PageFly team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Some tips to improve the branding / emotional connection with your audience:
1. Work on creating a unique mission / why we exist statement.
"We created OXYO to fill the market gap between high quality products and clients that demand the best for their vehicles."
- This is a generic kind of statement, more business speak than appealing to customers.
I would remove that and have a section called "Why OXYO". Then you explain why people should buy from you instead of somewhere else.
For the Who Are We, this is great, people want to know who they're buying from. I would include a picture of your team and your cars, or with some parts, working on cars, etc. If you are a team of car enthusiasts, show that, that will show that you are real people and actually passionate about your craft, which customers will connect with and trust.
The alignment is off on that page:
- The bullet points are on their own line, instead of showing the actual bullet point
- I would also make the titles larger than the text (everywhere, that's a standard web design principal, make the title different than the body text)
I would also explain what your brand name OXYO means. This gives you a chance to connect with your audience and show your personality, and make your brand memorable, instead of just being 4 random letters.
I would also get a professional logo created. The text font you use is cool, I like that, but for example your icon in the browser tab is just a generic car icon. An icon logo is key for establishing good touchpoints with your brand and memory with people that interact with you. It also makes your site feel more official.
Have a shipping page that explains where you ship from, options, rates, ship times, etc. People often browse shipping information before making a purchase.
Good luck, I hope you have great success! ✊
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023