We just revamped our store's design and was really interested in feedback. If anyone can let me know their thoughts of anything they feel should be improved to enhance the customer experience, we would greatly appreciate that.
Hi Cosmo1, let me start by saying I really love what you have done to the look of your store! One small suggestion would be to place call to action buttons under each product on the "explore our top selling product" section.
Another suggestion would be to try a 5 seconds test post-purchase survey to ask your real customers what they think about your new design. It shows your customers your new design for 5 seconds and then ask them to rate your new design. You can also reward your customers with coupons or points for participating.
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points
Here's some thoughts I have regarding your updated store's design.
1) I really like your front page and the way that new store visitors are greeted! However, I would like to make the text a bit bigger to grab the customer's attention even more + immediately communicate what your brand is about. Potentially this size was due to the size of the 'deserve' image and not wanting to decrease it's resolution? In any case, I'd try to enlarge that.
2) Same idea for the second section/ the 'Discover the benefits for yourself.'
3) I really love that you have some video testimonials - that's awesome and so valuable! I would put that even higher up on the page. Building brand trust is essential in driving conversions and once visitors see that, they will be even more likely to check out your product range.
4) Also with the testimonials, visitors are relatively unlikely to press the play button unless they are already quite invested in your site and ready to buy. I would take the most important quote from each one of those videos and put it under the videos so that quick scrolling, more impatient visitors can get a sample of what people are saying. You could phrase it as "insert quote here" - Martial Artist Andy on how the Sore Muscle massage oil helped him, or something like that.
Hope that helps, Jack.
Hi @Cosmo1 ,
This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder app.
I really like the elegant design of the page. It's easy to navigate and I can quickly find the information I'm looking for. From my CRO expertise, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase the design:
1. Add ATC button on your product list
The homepage is an excellent platform for showcasing everything about your store. By effectively utilizing this page, you can significantly enhance your conversion rate. Therefore, adding an 'Add to Cart' (ATC) button to your product list on your homepage would be beneficial for customers, allowing them to check out and purchase your products seamlessly without any additional steps.
You can refer to how a well-know brand such as Colourpop applying this:
2. Create promotion campaign for the upcoming events
I have noticed that your product doesn't have any sales promotion at the moment. This is an opportune time for you to plan ahead and attract more potential customers by offering affordable prices. The more people reach out, the more famous your brand is. Here are some suggestions I recommend for your store:
Overall, your page looks great and promises an excellent shopping experience for your customers. What you should now focus on is your product quality and customer service.
Additionally, I hope you find these suggestions helpful in optimizing your website's conversion rate. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I wish you the best of luck with your online venture!
Kate | PageFly team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
There's been some good comments already, but a couple more things you might like t consider:
1. CTA buttons like "Shop Now/Buy Now" are lost in the design. Change to a contasting colour to draw the shoppers attention.
2. Navigation. As you only have 3 categories, consider using these category names as links in your top navigation menu rather than generic "Shop".
Great site though, hope that helps.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023