Store was making sales and picking up, then sales just stopped

Store was making sales and picking up, then sales just stopped

SW74
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

Just over a month ago my store started to make sales, these sales started to grow a little and then ceased, no more sales since. I don’t know if some backend error has occurred but I can’t fathom why I got a few sales and then nothing! It’s like I got a bit visible and then wiped out again. I’m wondering if something has happened with my site map or something, but I’m not sure how to tell. Does anyone have any ideas or advice? My store is www.onarachmonkey.com
Many thanks in advance,

Sarah

Reply 1 (1)

claricelin
Shopify Partner
148 19 30

Hi Sarah, you mentioned "my store started to make sales, these sales started to grow a little and then ceased, no more sales since".

The question to ask would be - where were those sales coming from? And the sales that stopped - is it due to nobody coming to your store anymore or are store shoppers not turning into customers?

Is it from organic traffic from social media - if it is, which platform is it?

Is it from social media ads? If so, maybe you need to find out what has happened.

Is it from Google search? If so, that could be a problem with the sitemap - if you see a drop in store visitors.

Is it from Google ads? If so, maybe there needs to be some analysis to find out if something went wrong with the ads.

I hope this gives you some insights on your next steps.

If you would like more insights, you can check out a couple of my resources:

Best of luck,

Clarice

I help store owners to double their traffic and sales by getting on Google and YouTube page one. Check out my YouTube channel for more tips and tactics to drive traffic and sales ➤ https://youtube.com/claricelin

Download my Shopify Marketing Guide to learn both FREE & PAID ways to drive visitors to your store that convert into paying customers. ➤https://claricelin.com/shopify-marketing-guide/