Good evening folks!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
I started a website over a month back, after a huge learning curve I remade my website, added more items, added a trust factor, I believe the website overall looks professionally done. But maybe I’m biased because I put in over a month working non-stop.
Anyways, I updated the SEO, pictures are optimized, I advertise on FB/IG and Pinterest. I currently have 100-200 traffic daily, with a warm audience, every few days I get a sale or two.
Am I missing something? And I can’t increase Mobile speed, my website is optimized, code is optimized and I barely use any applications so unfortunately I’m stuck between 33-47 on mobile depending on the day. (Website is 85-91, so between A-B)
I use e-mail marketing, coupons, everything is branded, shipping is free, returns and refunds are easy, FAQ is there, I have reviews not only on home page but also on product pages. I even pay more for higher quality goods to create a long-term brand. So if you please can review my website and tell me what’s wrong with it, or at this point is it a waiting game until sales come in.
Hi @MrandMrsBaby ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder.
I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.
I like how you have:
However, to attract more customers and gain more sales, I have some recommendations and hope this can help:
1.1 Make the Search field more obvious
The search field must be immediately obvious to the user on the homepage, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages
1.2 Show a highlighted product or the best seller product
Showing a highlighted product or best seller product will help to boost sales for this product.
1.3 Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
1.4 Move the benefit bar above the fold (optional)
2. Product page
2.1 Provide a list of recently viewed
You should provide a history-based recently viewed items list for all users (including those who aren’t signed in), and consider allowing users to edit it.
2.2 Add more image for each products
You can try to provide images of products from multiple angles and provide at least one “Lifestyle” image with a human model wearing them.
2.4 Add size chart table for clothing products
For clothing products, it will be a plus if you provide the size chart table to show the measurements of those clothes so that customers can choose the perfect size.
I hope my recommendations will be beneficial for you. Have a nice day!
Victor | PageFly
This is Gerda from Magenest - an eCommerce development agency. I have some comments bellow after looking at your store. There are 3 things you need to optimize:
- Website structure
- UI/ UX
1. Website structure
You should optimize your store on mobile. There are 3 elements you can check to assure that site on Mobile is working effectively:
- Core web: Should use Lighthouse to check the core web. This tool will show what tech elements you should optimize in your store.
- Mobile usability: Using Google search console to check it. You will know what to do to optimize the customer experience.
- Site map & site structure: Using Ahref & Google search console
a, About us page: Adding more information about:
- Your brand story
- Your product or service:
- The value you create and POS (point-of-sale)
- CTAs: Where would you like to lead your audience?
- Company location (options)
Besides, upload some attractive images. Customers will trust your brand and understand the values you want to bring to them.
b, Product page:
- Adding more information about each product below it: Include details on the description, materials, sizes.
- Optimize SEO for your product page: When you optimize SEO for your page, customers will be able to simply find your product page. Define the keywords that customers frequently search for and optimize these keywords on your product name and information.
There is 100-200 traffic/day, but as you know, the conversion rate from traffic to lead, and from leads to buyers is not high. So, If you want to have more orders, you need to gain more traffic. Some marketing methods you should apply:
- Focus on channels that you marketing: Based on your customer persona, you can choose the most effective channels to execute marketing activity. For example, with social ads, you can pick TikTok Ads/ Instagram first to approach more potential customers, If your audience is aged 20-35. By choosing and focusing on the right channel, you can increase the conversion rate.
- Create a blog page to supply insightful information, as well as optimize your SEO. Blogs help in the ranking of a website in search engines and in keeping visitors and clients updated. You can optimize SEO and enhance your Google ranking, which will help you gain traffic and consumers (ofc).
- SMS Marketing: Try to use this method. Sometimes, your customers cannot receive your emails because they are marked spam or sent into the promotion folder. But, if you use SMS marketing, your customers can receive your message ASAP.
Hope it helps!
Gerda | Magenest
Recommend you add dimension for size item.
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add the correct links to social media accounts in the footer. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
3. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add more detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
8. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
9. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 26% of your site. Remaining 74% is missing from Google.
When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels. Sit back, relax.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hello there, I have had a look at your store and I must say, it is very impressive. It already includes most of the essential features but here are a couple things you can add/improve on to help the store.
1) There should be links to more social media accounts at the bottom of the homepage. This would help customers to stay up to date with happenings in the store from their preferred platforms.
2) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate others to take action in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your store the best of luck!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023