This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Landing Page Builder.
Your store looks nice but I would love to give some small suggestions for the site as follows:
1. Change the text for the hero banner
In this hero banner, the heading and text look not very outstanding and are overlooked due to their colors, size, and position.
You can change the colors of the text, increase font size and font weight and move the position of it to another place for a nicer presentation.
2. Create a hover state for the CTA button
CTA button is very powerful which can direct your visitors to the destination you want, normally to the collection page, product page, etc. It is such a loss to miss a chance to urge the customer to make a purchase.
Customers are likely to be attracted by an actionable button that says exactly what to do and stands out from all the other surrounding text and images. That’s why you should add a hover state for the button to make it more attractive to your customers.
3. Item Alignment
The product lists are not well-aligned with each other since some products have a long title, some products do not, etc. You can make them align in one line to make the site more professional.
4. Add Countdown timer
It can be seen that you are running a sale promotion for some products. You can consider adding a major Countdown Timer on the Homepage. Showing a timer rolling backward communicates how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.
5. Add picture to the testimonials
The testimonials from your homepage only have texts, which somehow do not look legitimate enough.
Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation. You can also add a background color or change the color of the text to make this section more outstanding.
Furthermore, for the upcoming Black Friday Cyber Monday, will you run any campaigns? Here is the short checklist before you launch, I hope it will be useful:
You can take a look at this sample:
Victor - PageFly Team
I hope you are doing well and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website.
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Add a customer account icon and wishlist icon next to cart
- Make the 'More Payment Options' Button bold so customers don't miss it.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Product page layout could be better. Too much space wasted on the left.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 20 on mobiles and 29 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to get in touch with us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website. It's very much affordable.
Do get in touch with us if you need any further professional help!
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!.
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
I have gone through your store and it’s set up pretty good but here’s some advice on how it could even be better!
1) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help customers easily identify products that would likely catch their attention.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help increase the level of interest and trust that customers have in the store.
3) You should show customers what others are doing in the store. This would help motivate them to take actions of their own in the store and would help increase the conversion rate in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023