Strange email received

Solved
Moringa__Admin
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi there, 

I have received a couple of these email from facebook and now one that seems to be from shopify, how can I determine if this is a scam email?

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Moringa__Admin 

Hope you're having a great day!

I'm glad you didn't fall for this trap. It's a phishing message. More details in the Official Shopify Help Center about phishing.

As specified by Shopify, forward any phishing messages that you receive to Shopify's safety inbox at safety@shopify.com. By building a record of attacks directed at merchants, Shopify can work to better protect you and your information.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via private message/email.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Moringa__Admin 

Hope you're having a great day!

I'm glad you didn't fall for this trap. It's a phishing message. More details in the Official Shopify Help Center about phishing.

As specified by Shopify, forward any phishing messages that you receive to Shopify's safety inbox at safety@shopify.com. By building a record of attacks directed at merchants, Shopify can work to better protect you and your information.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via private message/email.

Moringa__Admin
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Awesome, thank you very much!

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @Moringa__Admin 

You are welcome. I'm glad you were satisfied.