Stuck On Traffic and Sales https://www.newfashionsty.com/

Solved
fashionsesignq
Tourist
12 0 4

hello guys i have created a shopify store that im very much stuck on sales and have no profesional help or sugestion arround me 

i will appreciate any type of feedback or tips on improving the website if there is to be done more or change i am not sure 

so anybody with a succesful or profesional experience on the subject if you could take a minute check and let me know what has to be done or changed 

for converting into sales it would be marvelous from your part 

thank you so much for your help 

https://www.newfashionsty.com/

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @fashionsesignq 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

newsspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add nontext logo
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • At footer:

nesfooter.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart drawer
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart

View solution in original post

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @fashionsesignq 

I  have visited your store and here are my several suggestions for you to improve conversion rate and user experience. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

Regarding your banner, I think the images on the banner look good but the message is a little bit dim and less noticeable. You can change the font size and font color to more distinct ones. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts.

In addition, you can put the Quick add to cart button on all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce the abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot. Try out the Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

AllFetch_0-1630134524432.jpeg

Adding testimonials on your homepage will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestion for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Diamond_11
Excursionist
20 0 24

Hello @fashionsesignq  

Regarding your request, I am able to draft out some features that you can include in your store which is sales funnel.

X- funnel: X- FUNNEL is a funnel that helps to retain the traffics that lands on your store, from your explanation it shows that you have traffic being generated but are not converting.
This sales funnel (X- FUNNEL) has tools that will help retain the visitors.

In this funnel, a lead magnet page will be designed with captivating call to action that will entice visitors to drop their details(The CTA might be in term of discount on entire order, etc) Which is  major their email for re marketing purpose.
For the re marketing purpose, there will be an automation in the funnel, that will be set up. This flow will be welcoming the visitors from the day they sign in till the day they make a purchase.

Some of the flows which will be set up are:
Welcome message flows,
Customers thank you flows,
Customer win back flows
VIP flows
Cross sell flows
New arrival flows
Abandoned cart flows. etc

According to my experience, i discover not all the traffic landing on a store do convert immediately they land on the store due to one reason or the order. But, this funnel will serve as a means of reminding the traffic of the action which they are yet to take on the store. Inbox me For more details or how to go about it.

Best Regards

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @fashionsesignq 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

newsspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add nontext logo
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • At footer:

nesfooter.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart drawer
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @fashionsesignq 

I  have visited your store and here are my several suggestions for you to improve conversion rate and user experience. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

Regarding your banner, I think the images on the banner look good but the message is a little bit dim and less noticeable. You can change the font size and font color to more distinct ones. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts.

In addition, you can put the Quick add to cart button on all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce the abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot. Try out the Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

AllFetch_0-1630134524432.jpeg

Adding testimonials on your homepage will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestion for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
fashionsesignq
Tourist
12 0 4

wow your advice and feedback are very much appreciated thank you so much if anything ill get in touch thank you again

fashionsesignq
Tourist
12 0 4

yes it is awesome thank you very much for the help 

fashionsesignq
Tourist
12 0 4

hello again thank you for your advice very much i took in consideration your tips and redid a little change not much

just to not mess it up let me know what you think 

thank you