Suggestions & Feedback Regarding Conversion

Solved
Chiboy16
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey All, 

So I recently joined the e-commerce community, which has been about 2 weeks now and am looking to expand my website. I recently just created my website and have got a few sales, but my conversion is not the best and it makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong. I have been running facebook ads to draw attention to my website, but I am not sure what am I missing. 

My total sessions is about 800 sessions with over 500 visitors. However, my total reached to checkout is 9 with only 5 purchases. I'm now questioning if something is not appealing from a customer's perspective. 

I wanted to know if there is any tips, tricks, or advice that can help boost my conversion rate. Also any tips on how I can get my Google account unsuspended? Google suspended my account apparently due to my website promoting misinterpretation. I revised my website about 3 times and reached out to Google customer support, but none of the customer reps I have come across been helpful and all just been directing me to the policies. I absolutely just gave up on Google, but I feel as Google can definitely help my store grow. 

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Chiboy16 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header for easy Navigation.

You can add Similar products or Recommended products to increase your cross sales.

Add About Us page on the Header section.

Add Chatbot for support and you can also analyze customers choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Chiboy16, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the Shopify community. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Chiboy16 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header for easy Navigation.

You can add Similar products or Recommended products to increase your cross sales.

Add About Us page on the Header section.

Add Chatbot for support and you can also analyze customers choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Conversion rate stands as one of the most crucial and dominant factors affecting business growth. Nowadays, just bringing traffic to your website is not enough for getting profitable results for your business. Converting these quality leads into prospective customers counts as a conversion.

Some of the critical tips and advice that can boost your conversion rate is listed below:

• Optimize website loading speed
  • Create short participatory forms
  • Track how people interact with your site
  • Use multimedia elements to enhance your landing page
  • Meet your audience's expectations
  • Conduct A/B testing
  • Gain the trust of the audience
  • Optimizing user-friendly landing pages
  • Improve the purchasing process
  • Localize your content
  • Include testimonials, reviews, and logos
  • Strengthen your CTA copy