Suggestions/ rate my store

ImDedi
Explorer
77 1 23

Hi everybody,

I have worked on this store for about 1 month, totally new to the whole HTML/shopify concept.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to improve the functionallity/ design of my store.

All suggestions are welcome ❤️

Website www.imdedi.com

thank you in advance

Replies 3 (3)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @ImDedi 

Good job on your new store! Looks nice. 

Here are some feedbacks from my end: 

Banners and Headers:

Your banner is a good idea, but maybe consider adding a slideshow to your banner, so that the images come automatically. Since you have many varieties, this can be a good way to show that. 

Add a Call to Action (CTA) button to your banners, such as a "Shop Now" button, so that it can take your customers to the relevant page. So each banner image will have a Shop Now page, which will lead you to different product pages. 

Another suggestion is to make your headers sticky. This way, your headers will still appear even if you scroll down and make navigation easier for your customers. 

Chatbot: 

You must add a chatbot, which will give you great customer insights and make it easier for customers to have their questions answered. This is much easier than linking it to messenger, as your have to reply to each message personally. 

Reviews and Testimonials: 

To some customers, reviews are more important than product descriptions. If they see that many people like what you are selling, it builds a trust on your product. Add a reviews section to your home page to get better conversions. 

Discounts: 

I can see that you have offered many discounts to your page, which is great! But also consider having a pop up that lets the user subscribe to your newsletter, so that they can know about all the discounts you are offering through mail. 

Hope you find your answer here. Thank you and best of luck! Remember to reach out in case of any questions!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @ImDedi , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. You also have Live Chat feature on your site to provide customers instant help, that's amazing.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. Create a seperate category for discount products on the first navigation menu. It will help you boost sales on promoted products.

1.png

2. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.

You can consider to leave a BUY NOW button on the collection page and let them go directly to the check out page. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage. The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

2.png

3. Add Shipping policies and Delivery date on your page. This information is essential to persuade your customer before they come to the final decision.

3.png

5.png

I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ImDedi, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage or you can simply install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations. 

- Add a Favicon.

- Add reviews or testimonials on the homepage.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.