Solved
K3styles
3 0 0

Clothing brand
Support=Priceless
🦸‍♀️@black_barbie_ki
📧k3.styles2021@gmail.com
🏬 k3styles.myshopify.com

personalized clothes, hats, accessories, and more.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @K3styles  ,

I have gone through your store , it is Good.

Let me please honestly Share my feedback So that it helps you.

I would like to suggest you to :

I) ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

II) ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

III) ADD CONTACT US : Your ‘Contact Us’ page plays an important role in turning your website visitors your customers by providing them with a place
where they can find all your contact details easily
Apart from your potential customers, your ‘Contact Us’ page also allows investors and advertisers to get in touch with you, and we all know how important both these entities can be for the success of any business.

IV) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

V) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

VI) ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback.Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

VII) ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

VIII) ADD RETURNS & REFUND POLICY : According to a study, over 60% of customers review a Returns Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
The Returns Policy is the document that covers the situation where a customer wants to bring a purchased item back and exchange it for cash,
a replacement product, or store credit.

Having a good Return Policy for your store is important for keeping your sales practices in line with the law, but also for retaining customers.

Also I suggest you to Add Rewards Program.

IX) ADD REWARDS & CREDITS :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
380 38 92

Hi @K3styles, you must keep working to make your site complete, for example: add pages to make it legal, design your brand logo, etc...

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @K3styles  ,

I have gone through your store , it is Good.

Let me please honestly Share my feedback So that it helps you.

I would like to suggest you to :

I) ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

II) ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

III) ADD CONTACT US : Your ‘Contact Us’ page plays an important role in turning your website visitors your customers by providing them with a place
where they can find all your contact details easily
Apart from your potential customers, your ‘Contact Us’ page also allows investors and advertisers to get in touch with you, and we all know how important both these entities can be for the success of any business.

IV) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

V) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

VI) ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback.Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

VII) ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

VIII) ADD RETURNS & REFUND POLICY : According to a study, over 60% of customers review a Returns Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
The Returns Policy is the document that covers the situation where a customer wants to bring a purchased item back and exchange it for cash,
a replacement product, or store credit.

Having a good Return Policy for your store is important for keeping your sales practices in line with the law, but also for retaining customers.

Also I suggest you to Add Rewards Program.

IX) ADD REWARDS & CREDITS :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @K3stylesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions on your store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- Change the banner image & add an attractive banner image. 

- Add quick links in the footer menu. It includes privacy/ shipping/ returns & refund/ about us/ contact us information. 

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important in an online business as people read reviews before making purchase. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the above mentioned suggestions in your store to make it look much better. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
K3styles
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. What do you mean make it complete?

K3styles
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback. I’m still learning the site so I’m learning as I go. If you be able to help out I would live that