Congratulations on launching your store!
Great writing on your homepage, it's very informative and you hit a lot of great selling points.
I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions, let's start on the homepage.
First, you have a broken image in the top left-hand side and your images are showing up blurry. You can fix this by uploading a larger version of the image, one that is the recommended size or bigger. If it's smaller than the recommended size for that space, it gets stretched out to fit and then you loose image quality and get that blurry look. (The blurry images are throughout your website as well).
My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. Another issue is that you have your products named "Gatekeeper" and "MassProtector", which are great names, but not for SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google.
We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
Also, just a minor thing, you have "Powered by Shopify" at the bottom. You can remove this by following these steps:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hey there, @chazeichazy!
Welcome to Shopify, and thank you for producing such a great product. Now let’s see what we can do to make your website even better.
Let’s jump in:
If I could sum it up, I would suggest looking at what matters to your visitors, what’s stopping them from checking out, and customizing your site to help them better make that buying decision. The more you learn about those visitors, the more you can make visitor-driven changes that result in more conversions and happier customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
I have checked through your site and would like to have some feedbacks for you as below:
1. I gone through all products page and don't see any product with reviews on it while there are some reviews on your "Testimonials" page. It might cause the un-trustful feeling for your visitor. You had better get some reviews for your product page instead of leaving all pages with 0 reviews as current.
2. On mobile device, when I go to a page, the live chat box sometimes auto pop up on the whole page, which might bothers and annoys customers while visiting your site and decrease you sales opportunity. You can check it on your end about this issue
3. When running technical test on your store, I found that the images and videos placed on your store haven't been optimized yet. The oversized images can lead to the slow loading speed on your store. This is an important factor which not only affects on your store speed but also on your Google Speed Insight Score. To solve this problem, you can consider to use a page speed optimizer tool to improve your store's speed performance.
That's all my suggestions for your store. If you need further analysis from our expert, please feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
Have a great day!
@Swift_PageSpeed thanks for the feedback! implementing reviews onto the product pages is definitely something on our todo list, but now that you mentioned it we definitely want to move it up the priority list. I've brought it up to the chatbox team to make it smaller, i find it annoying as well haha. i just implemented lazy loading, but should i download an app to optimize the photos still? did you run a tech test through pagespeed?
Hello @chazeichazy, I hope you are doing well! If you need technical help regarding optimization, I will be happy to help. Here is the feedback on your store:
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add a newsletter signup popup.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features & technical optimization, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply.
Hope this Helps!