Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ethicals-shop,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. As a hoodie lover, I really love your designs to be honest. I would like to have some feedback on your store as below:

I- Homepage

1. Make a sticky header

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

(1) www.ethicals.net – Ethicals 2021-01-02 20-48-18.png

2. Add CTA buttons

You can consider adding CTA buttons to your product images like “Buy Now”- by doing that, it will make customers feel more encouraged to action.

II- Collection page

1. You should consider displaying a secondary thumbnail image on hover, it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list.

2. I would recommend you include color variations in the list item. If their favorite colors are not shown in the list item, customers will be likely to overlook these products right in the product list.

(1) MEN'S – Ethicals 2021-01-02 20-55-05.png

And that's my feedback, if you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution.

Good luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hi

Hope you are doing good. Your Store Looks Great and here are few suggestions which you can work on it.

I suggest you to Install a chatbot on the homepage. It helps you in analyzing the customer data about their choices and also solve the queries.

Make a Sticky header so that customer can easily Access on to the Menu and Search field.

Add a 'Shop Now' button CTA on the hero banner Which can direct towards your offered Collections.

Add few more images on the hero banner related to your Collections.

Install a nice background theme.

I didn't find any contact details in your store. I suggest you to add contact details which is very important ,it builds trust on your store.

There are terms, shipping, Refund and privacy policies but the customer need to accept to these before purchasing any product from your store.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Really Appreciated for your store promotions on social media platform. But post more number of products which increases the sales.

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
ethicals-shop
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey, Thank you  Highly Appreciated!

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ethicals-shop,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. As a hoodie lover, I really love your designs to be honest. I would like to have some feedback on your store as below:

I- Homepage

1. Make a sticky header

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

(1) www.ethicals.net – Ethicals 2021-01-02 20-48-18.png

2. Add CTA buttons

You can consider adding CTA buttons to your product images like “Buy Now”- by doing that, it will make customers feel more encouraged to action.

II- Collection page

1. You should consider displaying a secondary thumbnail image on hover, it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list.

2. I would recommend you include color variations in the list item. If their favorite colors are not shown in the list item, customers will be likely to overlook these products right in the product list.

(1) MEN'S – Ethicals 2021-01-02 20-55-05.png

And that's my feedback, if you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution.

Good luck!

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

ethicals-shop
Tourist
6 0 1

"There are terms, shipping, Refund and privacy policies but the customer need to accept to these before purchasing any product from your store."

Please explain the above statement. Thanks in Advance!

ethicals-shop
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi  Richard, Thank you so much for the feedback! Lovely! 

We will keep making it better for sure!

We appreciate you! If You Have a 20% discount on everything-anytime! 

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hi

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'  before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
ethicals-shop
Tourist
6 0 1

Oh, ook I understand now:) Thank you so much, this is really helpful!

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

@ethicals-shop You're very welcome. By the way, I also noticed that the "CTA" button on your hero banner is not quite outstanding, I would recommend you make it a bit bigger and change the color to make it more noticeable. Hope it would help. Thank you.