Thoughts on my clothing brands website

AnisMurgic
Excursionist
19 0 12

Hello guys! 

im a 17 year old and ive always wanted to have a premium looking and feeling clothing brand, after alot of work and fails ive got to a point where im fairly happy of where my brand and website are! Ive made a fully 100% sustainably made clothing brand and want feedback on my store, the reason being that ive started ads on facebook about 4 days ago and i have alot of traffic but no convertions. Tell me the truth about my website if you could, THANKS! 
Store: Obligationclothing.com

Replies 8 (8)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @AnisMurgic ,

I have gone through your Store , Let me please honestly Share my feedback so that it helps you.

Firstly I have noticed you have unique collection available , please try to Increase your collection by adding more products to your store
this will sure make the visitors spend more time checking the products & they might end up making a sale.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also I suggest you to add a Rewards Program :

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @AnisMurgic 

First of all, I would like to appreciate you for achieving the milestone by creating your dream store at this small age. I have gone through your store and noticed few things missing out like:

• Fonts are too small
  • Add social media icons to improve digital brand awareness and generate leads.
  • Add blog section
  • Work on speed optimization

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @AnisMurgic 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

In general your homepage looks good and well prepared. It will be much better if you change the font size which is quite small and hard to see. Besides, I think you should add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. 

I recommend you to put the Add to cart button below all products displaying on the homepage. It brings better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. A sticky cart icon is also an effective method to reduce abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Varying your products

Your products look attractive but not various. You should supply more products to retain customers on your website and increase sales as well. The fact is that most customers are drawn to a website that offers a wide range of things and wind up purchasing more than they meant. Therefore, remember to take into consideration this point.

• Product page

I see lots of blank spaces on the left side of your product page. It makes your page look less attractive and customers have to scroll down a lot to see product description and customer reviews. You should improve the presence of the product page because it is the place where customers decide to buy or not. So make it more user friendly.

Besides, you can create bundles and show discounts to boost sales. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestion for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @AnisMurgic

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Make collection image clickable so customers can click on their desired collection right away.

PageFly_0-1629478753876.png

2, Use customer images instead of icon to increase your trustworthiness

PageFly_1-1629478753677.png

3, Reduce the size of header to avoid having too much blank space

PageFly_2-1629478753636.png

4, Make sure all texts are legible within a single glance so customers don’t need to spend too much time on reading

PageFly_3-1629478753756.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most. 

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

WEBSITE SPEED

Looking at what major corporations are saying ...

1. Google discovered that 53% of mobile users abandon sites that take 3 seconds to load.

2. Google also limits the number of crawlers if your site is slower than two seconds.

3. Amazon showed they would lose $1.6 BILLION a year for every one second slow down.

4. Walmart said when they improved page load time by one second conversions increased by 2%.

5. AutoAnything said they saw a 12-13% increase in sales after cutting page load time in half.

All it takes is milliseconds to snap someone out of the zone.

Google said your site needs to have the first content paint in under a second and be fully loaded in under 2 seconds.

Your website takes 3.7 seconds for the first bite and 9.8. for the largest.

Speed outsell everything.

• You can have a car pick you up in five minutes.

• A pizza delivered in 20 ...

• Groceries in 60 ...

• Answers to any question in 0.3 seconds because at 0.5 Google saw a 20% drop in traffic.

Friction is anything you put between someone and the completion of a task.

It can be anything from waiting for a website to load, to a pop-up, or even having to click to find a product.

Friction equals time and time equals money.

So you are in the business of removing friction, which means making things as fast and easy as possible which in turn saves you time and money.

Images

Take all your images, resize them and optimize them for the search engines.

Resize all of them to their correct size and optimize them for speed. Done correctly it’ll pay for itself because images are normally easy to rank, because nobody has the time to optimize them correctly.

And the way you do this is by making a list of keywords that get good traffic and show buyer intent for your product.

You name the name of the folder you're putting your images in the name of your main keyword.

And you name the images the name of the keyword that best describes the image.

You add alt text targeting the keyword you used in the image name. Good descriptive alt text with the keyword you want to rank for included in the text. Keep in mind that this is the text that shows when the image is loading and when a screen reader describes the image.

This will improve web load times and intern improve Google rankings.

And then optimize your descriptions with a call to action and use the 325 character limit because the idea is to rank the images, get free traffic, and have the site pay for itself.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @AnisMurgic 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product.  It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hey @AnisMurgic 

Amazing site. Love the sustainable aspect of your clothing and brand. 

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot, especially as you add products in the future. 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
RishAtMason
Shopify Partner
32 4 9

Hey @AnisMurgic, it's quite amazing to be doing this at 17! Good for you! 😄

Here are some suggestions I have, as I browse through the store from a customer's perspective:

1. Use a timed pop up. If I'm being asked to give my information on a pop up as soon as I enter the store, I'm more likely to just leave or close it. Since you want to get people to sign up, I'd suggest showing it on the second page they visit, or after 30 seconds. I would also suggest including a more compelling or specific CTA (like $X off, or get a x% off code, or even "weekly fashion trends").
  2. I really like the banner. A "x more" for free shipping is great!
  3. I would suggest removing the Organic Crew Necks scrolling section, because there are a few too many products right on the home page itself.
  4. As I scroll through the home page, what I'm really missing is a story. Your products look nice. The photos are well done. The website has a clean feel. But I'm not getting any sort of story.
  5. In the footer you mention social channels but don't link any—this can come off as a bit sketch.
  6. Your About Us page also lacks a story. It definitely tells me about the product details, but it doesn't tell me about your brand, or the people behind the brand. This is usually where you can build a good connection with your customers. I would highly recommend using it better with a more personal story. Additionally, your images on that page don't match the style of your product images, so I'd recommend having a look at those.
  7. As for the products:
    1. I would recommend changing your navigation so that your collections are displayed under your "Shop" tab.
    2. A "Smart Products Filter Index - Do not delete" shows up on your all collections page, and that feels a little unprofessional and sketch as well. I would recommend hiding it or figuring out what app is causing that.
    3. Within your collections, all the products are starting to blend in together. I would like some way to differentiate them and understand what makes the summer collection cream crew neck different from your ecocotton crew neck.
      1. IF all these are the same product available in different colors, I would highly recommend just having ONE product and displaying on your home page. Many brands are doing this really well, and it would also help customers decide (they will only have to pick a color and size, instead of product first). It would also let you showcase your product features and benefits on the home page itself, until you add the long-sleeves. You could also consider highlighting these features through a product feature card (like those available on ModeMagic's free plan).
    4. The FAQ section on your product page is great, but has some typos. You might want to proofread that?
    5. Your About Us section doesn't expand into anything and that seems a bit untrustworthy.

I hope these suggestions help!

Building communities @ ModeMagic and Mason!

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.